SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael Moore
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jim_nyc wrote:
God knows I've tried not to ....but I hate that POS.

Bin Laden was quoting him directly and he was proud of it.

Hopefully the vast majority of Americans have found him out.

The election results were encouraging to that end.

Tough to know how to stop him. Guys like that thrive on negative attention. Still we ignore his near seditious movies at the peril of our national resolve.

How about we talk him into (nicely) moving to France with JFK? They all deserve each other, and it's harder to do damage here with an ocean in the way Laughing
Prisoner
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And they wonder why they lost the election. They support crap like that. Kerry's forum is claiming that Moore's site was hacked.
chemical_boy
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO, moore took his site down so he could clean up all the Articles that make him look like a complete dumbass...he has done this before.

when his site is back up stuff wil be gone

Watching Michael Moores every Move
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site is'nt completly hacked. I got the image of 'dude wheres....' above by right clicking on the image on the home page and getting this adress:

http://media.michaelmoore.com/_media/images/home/bush-small.jpg

When I saw it said home after the images line and before the bush I altered it to this:

http://media.michaelmoore.com/_media/images/home/

Then I went thru the images as a whole and got the stupid one with the lovely

dancing W.... which I found from one of the other posters here.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Fat Cow, Michael Moore, not only drank the Koolaid, he was mixing it by the gallon and tryin' to get everyone to drink.
IamHG
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How about we talk him into (nicely) moving to France with JFK?

AMen. I really think they should pack up and move where they would feel more comfortable... they could sit around with George Soros and talk about how dumb americans are..... then they could share some KoolAid and snuggle in front of a burning american flag...

*wipes tear
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I care, but does this POS have a security team???

Last edited by Marquis on Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Friggin' ghoul. Evil or Very Mad

Does he think anyone but the KookAde drinkers are still listening to him?

Hell, it was the nastiness of F-911 that turned God-only-knows-how-many people away from the Democrat's candidate!

Exactly, poll(s) showed it turned more people away than toward Kerry - ha! The sick, slobby fool...

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jim_nyc wrote:
God knows I've tried not to ....but I hate that POS.

Bin Laden was quoting him directly and he was proud of it.

Hopefully the vast majority of Americans have found him out.

The election results were encouraging to that end.

Tough to know how to stop him. Guys like that thrive on negative attention. Still we ignore his near seditious movies at the peril of our national resolve.

Plus he made a ton of money on that pile of dog poop. I agree with you wholeheartedly though - some focused measured response is always important - which is why http://www.moorelies.com (although I don't agree with today's too conciliatory post re: sKerry) and other sites and why movies like FarenHYPE 911 and Celsius 41.11 (this one was well done but released too late - I went to see it in Seattle with a few other diehard conservatives) are so important.

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom

Last edited by sleeplessinseattle on Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:40 am; edited 3 times in total
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we should spread the word...the truth...that M. Moore is an undercover operative for the GOP. It was all a ruse to get the GOP voter to turn out. YEP! That Michael Moore is the best buddy of the GOP. I hope he lives a very long life...what worse hell is there for M. Moore than to be a coward and a traitor in a country like ours full of real Americans.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears wrote:
Maybe we should spread the word...the truth...that M. Moore is an undercover operative for the GOP. It was all a ruse to get the GOP voter to turn out. YEP! That Michael Moore is the best buddy of the GOP. I hope he lives a very long life...what worse hell is there for M. Moore than to be a coward and a traitor in a country like ours full of real Americans.

And to be associated with the GOP - brilliant stroke - he'll end up a babbling idiot in a straitjacket...brilliant... Twisted Evil

sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Moore in some legal hot water from his tour of public universities?

"Of course, Mr. Moore was always critical of the Bush administration, and he was always liberal. In the past year, though, he has moved from being a controversial filmmaker to being a partisan political figure on the campaign trail," Haynes said in a statement released on the Cal State-San Marcos Web site on Sept. 21.

Haynes said as a public university, Cal State-San Marcos is prohibited from "spending state funds on partisan political activity or direct political advocacy."

The university administration decided it would have to either postpone Moore's appearance until after the election or balance it with an alternative viewpoint, she said.

"Simply allowing him to appear as proposed would be illegal, and as president I cannot allow that.

"I made a judgment call. My decision was never to ban him," Haynes said in a phone conversation Friday, adding that there wasn't enough time or funding to secure another speaker.

"This 'balance' in any pre-election appearance is not to be "politically correct," but rather it is necessary if we are to use state funds for the event," she said on the university's Web site.

Haynes said she doesn't know the circumstances surrounding Moore's appearance at other universities and that perhaps he was paid using private funds."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: