SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE HEROES GET THEIR PARADE!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Faith
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roon wrote:
Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Roon, that is one of the most acutely beautiful things I've ever seen on this board.

Or any other, for that matter.

Could you copy it as a separate post in the Thank You Swiftees forum? In case any of them are printing things for their scrapbooks to hand on to their children and grandchildren.

Poposwife_Retiredarmywife, same for your post - I should have read the whole thread before I posted. :oops:

Thanks!

Thank you, and I was afraid it was pure corn!

No way. It will be on my blog by morning (part of it, with a link to here) unless you PM me to say I don't have your permission. It deserves to be seen.
USAF 1970-1974
Viet Nam 1971-1972
PowerPro
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this elsewhere on this forum, but it bears repeating.

snake king wrote:

Quote:
Personally, I feel that Kerry's demise is the parade that we Vietnam Vets never got.

I disagree - I think denying Kerry his lifelong dream is a good start.

However, the real parade will come after an inevitable chain of events takes place.

First, John Kerry is ejected from the Senate and faces criminal charges for his treacherous activity.

Next, on the day he stands before a Judge (an honest one, of course) and is found guilty by a jury of his peers (NOT Ted Kennedy) and is sentenced to a hefty jail term....

...then the Veterans who served honorably 30 plus years ago - who were mercilously smeared by this political opportunist and traitor - will finally be vindicated and recognized as the heroes they truly are...

and THEN we can plan the parade they've always deserved.

Thank you SBVs & POWs FT! Your service to this country is incalculable!!!
Bill Faith
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerPro wrote:
I posted this elsewhere on this forum, but it bears repeating.

snake king wrote:

Quote:
Personally, I feel that Kerry's demise is the parade that we Vietnam Vets never got.

I disagree - I think denying Kerry his lifelong dream is a good start.

However, the real parade will come after an inevitable chain of events takes place.

First, John Kerry is ejected from the Senate and faces criminal charges for his treacherous activity.

Next, on the day he stands before a Judge (an honest one, of course) and is found guilty by a jury of his peers (NOT Ted Kennedy) and is sentenced to a hefty jail term....

...then the Veterans who served honorably 30 plus years ago - who were mercilously smeared by this political opportunist and traitor - will finally be vindicated and recognized as the heroes they truly are...

and THEN we can plan the parade they've always deserved.

I'll see you there!
USAF 1970-1974
Viet Nam 1971-1972
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: