SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry not chosen to lead Dems in Senate

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amer_i_can
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Kerry not chosen to lead Dems in Senate Reply with quote

Now that Daschle has lost and the Senate Dems need a leader, they are looking to Harry Reid of NV, and I've also heard Hillary's name thrown around. Its very telling that even the Dems don't want Kerry as their leader in the Senate -- why would anyone think he could be the leader of the free world?

Charles.
Arty Guy
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why that's amazing!!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thank heavens I read this - I heard them talking about this on the news and I thought they were talking about REED, one of the Kooks who grilled our Pentagon people so harshly over Abu Ghraib.

Only to find out that Reed's office was one of sixteen Democratic senators who had received emergency SOS faxes from the family of SGT Frederick, alerting them all to something terrible happening over there. (Dayton, Clinton and Kennedy were a few of the others - surprise, surprise. Rolling Eyes )
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, that whole prison thing was nothing more than a smear. Although inappropriate behavior, the amount of attention given to it by the media was outrageous.

How much time did the MSM give to the mass graves?

VS
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: