SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Besides Kerry who are the biggest losers of 2004?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul R. wrote:
Bill Clinton's gonna have to wait a while to get a job at the U.N. Razz

Clinton would certainly be better for protecting US interests than any other leader of the UN ever was...plus Bush support of Clinton in his quest would be helpful in his attempt to help unify America.

but back on the topic...I believe and hope that ultimately it will be the liberal media that is the biggest loser and made to suffer the most!
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveL wrote:
Paul R. wrote:
Bill Clinton's gonna have to wait a while to get a job at the U.N. Razz

Clinton would certainly be better for protecting US interests than any other leader of the UN ever was...plus Bush support of Clinton in his quest would be helpful in his attempt to help unify America.

but back on the topic...I believe and hope that ultimately it will be the liberal media that is the biggest loser and made to suffer the most!

Morally I find Clinton reprehensible, and agree with everything you just said.
Army_(Ret)
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul R. wrote:
Oh! Oh! Oh! How could I forget to mention: Lib judges with an eye on the Supreme Court!

Don't get your hopes up too much. Although we got rid of Chief Obstructionist Daschle; that 60 member rule is still there and we only have 53.
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Army_(Ret) wrote:
...and we only have 53.

make that 55 Republican Senators now! Very Happy
USS Endicott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Us red state people in California are the biggest losers. We are still stuck with Boxer and we just voted for that ridiculous 3billion charity hand-out to stem cell research firms. We can thank our dim-witted Hollywood stars for the stem cell corporate welfare program.

Not all is a downer though. We will not be living under a Kerry Presidency Very Happy

A tidbit of info from outside the US: Not all of the world hates the U.S. I have a contact in Trinidad and he says that they are thrilled that President Bush was re-elected.
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Army_(Ret) wrote:
Paul R. wrote:
Oh! Oh! Oh! How could I forget to mention: Lib judges with an eye on the Supreme Court!

Don't get your hopes up too much. Although we got rid of Chief Obstructionist Daschle; that 60 member rule is still there and we only have 53.

Well, at the least the libs won't get on! What Bush should do, when the 1st vacancy comes up, is appoint someone moderately conservative. If the Dems obstruct 'em, immediately follow up with someone even more conservative. Repeat as needed, until the country gets fed up with the obstruction, and, don't be afraid to mobilize "grassroots" support from moderates. (Supreme Court is much more visible than the lower level judges who have been blocked.)
Army_(Ret)
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRS auditors. Although I'm sure they are gearing up for Hillary in 08.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muggedliberal wrote:
Tom Daschle

I'm with you. Daschle was the second biggest loser.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: