SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SwiftVets MOST effective group!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grateful
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: SwiftVets MOST effective group!! Reply with quote

Maybe the SwiftVets and POWs didn't have Soros' billions or Moore's access to movie theaters, but you sure outmaneuvered all of the libs to win the war!! Congratulations!

This item was reported on Special Report with Brit Hume:

"A new poll in 12 key battleground states shows that when it comes to which interest groups and their ads were most effective this campaign, the anti-Kerry group Swift Boat Veterans for Truth leads the pack.

"The poll, conducted by the firm Fabrizio, McLaughlin and Associates (search), shows that 72 percent of voters were aware of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, compared with only 49 percent who knew about the anti-Bush group MoveOn.Org."

"In addition, far more voters say the Swift Boat Veterans had the most impact, than say that about any other group.

"What's more, 39 percent of Bush voters say the anti-Kerry group had the most impact, while less than half that number of Kerry voters said that about the anti-Bush group."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137608,00.html
Very Happy Very Happy
phawk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Election Reply with quote

Dont know who any of you guys are but my heartfelt thanks to all of you vets for turning the tables on JFK. I still find it hard to believe that my fellow citizens would nominate a traitor like JFK. Thanks to you and this site he was not elected CiC.

I still think there is more to JFK's story and I for one would like it to be pursued.

Thanks again

Hawk
RVN 68-69
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Epilogue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: