SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You for the Education

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottwea
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Thank You for the Education Reply with quote

I just wanted to express my thanks to those who put together and have contributed to this site. This site had little influence on my vote, because I already considered John Kerry to be incompetent as a commander in chief and president. But, I am grateful for what I learned reading the posts of numerous Viet Nam Vets. My only knowledge of the Viet Nam War up to this point came from reading and watching the protests and the actions of people such as Jane Fonda and John Kerry. I am grateful for the knowledge and perspective I have received by reviewing posts on this and other related sites. I turned 18 and registered for the draft shorly after the war ended. Thanks for eliminating a lot of the misinformation and lies about the war that I thought were correct until now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: