SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Veterans Day

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobL82
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Veterans Day Reply with quote

Hello, everybody.

I would just like to give my upmost respects and Thanks to all the Vets who have ever served in the Military during Peace time or War. It is you guys that make this country the best nation in the world. Many have died protecting this countries freedoms and many have been injured.

If it wasn’t for you guys i would not have been able to move to this country and have the life I live today. I am Proud to serve in this Great nation Military because of all the freedoms you have all protected in the past.

So God Bless all of you who have served. and Swift Vets you have yet again saved this nation from a great Travesty by putting the truth out there about John Kerry, So again I thank you.

“Semper Fi.” “Always Faithful”
God Bless all Troops who have served for this great nation and for all troops who will someday serve this great nation.

And many of US from the pro-American site are grateful for everything you guys have done for this nation.

P.S. sorry if my spelling or Grammar is not all that good. I am not born in the U.S. and my English Grammar is still kind of bad Smile
stiltner
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to resonate what Rob said.

God bless you all. Real American's view every day as Veteran's Day.

I'll do everything in my power to spread the message of trust, and respect for our Veterans. You guys earn it, every single morning you wake up, and live the lifes you chose to live.

My family loves you, and what you've done for our country, I've said it before and I can't say it enough really. The efforts of time, blood, sweat, tears and in some unfortunate instances, life that you gave, are beyond words. Just know that when I lay my daughters down to sleep at night, and they pray, you are all in their prayers. I make sure that they understand the reason we all have the wonderful and sometimes under appreciated livelihood we do, is because of your sacrifices.
mike46250
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Thanks to ALL !!! 'Nuff said !! Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this effort. The widespread discussion were beyond belief! Really made people think.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: