SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You, God! (re: possible Kerry indictment)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Thank You, God! (re: possible Kerry indictment) Reply with quote

Please forgive me if I shouldn't have posted this here, but it gives me hope and a sense of peace...

From the Federalist Patriot -
We have received thousands of inquiries about the "Petition for Investigation and Indictment" of John Kerry. According to our legal scholars, John Kerry's meetings with enemy agents from Communist North Vietnam on multiple occasions between 1970 and 1972 are not covered under Jimmy Carter's amnesty as outlined in EO 4483. For that reason, on Monday, 22 October, we delivered (and confirmed delivery) to U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft a "Petition for Investigation and Indictment" calling on the Department of Justice to determine conclusively whether Kerry's actions, in direct violation of UCMJ (Article 104 part 904), U.S. Code (18 USC Sec. 2381 and 18 USC Sec. 953) and other applicable laws and acts of Congress, constitute treason and disqualify him from any future campaign for any national office. (To read the text of the petitioners' request, link to -- http://patriotpetitions.us/kerry/letter.asp)

As of this date, we have not heard anything from the Justice Department concerning this petition request. We plan to pursue this issue, as its endorsers have requested, to its resolution, and we fully expect an answer from AG Ashcroft. In reality, given the political sensitivity of this request, we don't expect any action before January, 05. However, we are contemplating forming an alliance with other groups like the Swiftees and POWs and moving forward with this legal challenge. We will keep you posted.
PowerPro
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This goes far beyond Kerry's antics and schemes to try to trick the people that he was a war hero and patriot.

This is a matter of honor and justice.

The truth MUST come out. Honor MUST be restored to the men who died, the POWs and all those who served with honor.

It is inconceivable to me to consider the fact that we (the American people) can stand by and allow Kerry to continue serving in the U.S. Senate while knowing how he flagrantly betrayed his country.

I urge the Swifties to continue to lead the charge until Kerry is indicted.

Thank you SBVs & POWs FT! Your service to this country is incalculable!!!
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justice can wait until after January 5th.

But...........not too long after that.

USCG
61-69
salutevets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: O'neill Reply with quote

O'Neill on Hannity tonight...8:00 pm CT nov10th...ad was on O'Reilly...
According to O'Reilly program, There's something new coming up against kerry...I hope Laughing
Woodrow
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As bad as I want to see this, it will not happen. When all is said and done, they are all politicians and won't do anything. Just look at the Senate during the Clinton impeachment.
Doc Jerry K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Woodrow. Without a doubt, J.F.Kerry should be investigated for his behavior post Vietnam. However, we're never going to see it. The political "wall" won't allow it. You won't even see anyone from the Republican Party pick this up. The political wagon train will circle Kerry, and they won't allow any penetration. Sad fact about political realities past and present.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Ladder Yankee 33
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earthquakes and Tsunami's begin deep and rumble long before the final slipping of the plates that release the pent up tension. We need to keep rumbling until the pressure is released. Faint hearts never won fair lady Exclamation

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall Exclamation "

Keep up the pressure Exclamation
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: O'neill Reply with quote

Shame on me, I fell asleep and missed O'Neil on Hannity last night. Did any new break? If nothing else the American people need to have the full truth revealed in case Kerry thinks he has another chance at running for president.

salutevets wrote:
O'Neill on Hannity tonight...8:00 pm CT nov10th...ad was on O'Reilly...
According to O'Reilly program, There's something new coming up against kerry...I hope Laughing
BigMoose
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I had the wisdom of Solom to judge actions such as these.

The sense I have however, is that the Kerry battle has been won. The real threat to our children's future and our nation's is the war over our cuture, ethics, behaviour, and yes our God. The freedom to again honor Him in a public way if we so choose.

We might consider that efforts directed at a groundswell return to the values of our founding fathers may well be a suitable target of the campaign's future. That we should plan an approach that will consolidate gains for a generation to come... Lord willing we will have the time... a few percent a year for 20 years just might do it!

Comments welcome...
securitymom
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's why I want this done...we NEED to impede his ability to run for any elected office again. Now that Kerry's lawyers have decided to officially investigate the voting situation in Ohio before they are certified (and of course, now that the MSM has jumped on the story "for the good of the people), now more than ever we need to be vigilant. We cannot be passive about this man's history--history repeats itself--and that man as a representative to any group of people is outrageous. As we celebrate this very important day, as we watch and pray for our soldiers in Fallujah and throughout Iraq & Afghanistan, we must NOT allow someone who put the enemy before his Brothers, hold an position of importance, whatsoever.

God Bless the USA, God Bless our Soldiers, past and present.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: