SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOX NEWS ALERT: Arab man douses himself/gas and Sets him....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: FOX NEWS ALERT: Arab man douses himself/gas and Sets him.... Reply with quote

Just now on Fox News:

An Arab man douses himself w/gas and starts himself on fire in front of the White House.

How horrible. Has anyone heard anymore on this?
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's on Drudge. The article said that he "tried" to set himself
on fire. Durn.

Evil or Very Mad
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good grief. The weirdos are coming out of the woodwork. Rolling Eyes

What was his point?? LOOK AT ME, HOW STUPID I AM. I CAN'T EVEN OFF MYSELF RIGHT.....VOTE FOR KERRY. Rolling Eyes
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is right up there with the shoe bomber on the brain wave scale.

How much was the PLO-AJH/DNC paying him?

Do they need instruction on how to use matches?

Seriously, I am sorry there are the mentally unstable out there. But they would be mentally unstable regardless of who occupied 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., and perhaps if the barking moonbats did not constantly feed the disease it would help.

But can you imagine being the seat mate of the brain fart posing as a human that was trying to ignite a shoe bomb on the plane? I can just see myself: "Uh, so sorry to be a nosy parker, but WTF are you doing?" And then smacking him up side the head with his shoebomb. "Give me that, you stupid @$$."

Airplanes: Am I the only one that feels like saying "Okay, nobody get silly, now. I have a good book I wanna read, and if I have to stop, and I lose my place while smacking you around because you think you are hijacking this plane, you will be sorry."

(Probably.)

But its like the whole box cutter thing. Box cutters? People were afraid of box cutters? Still blows my mind. You know if you wrap those stinky little airplane blankets around your arms and neck, a box cutter will have little effect. Just keep the major ateries away from the slashing Islamofascists, and then proceed to crotch cripple 'em. But I blame it on the "authorities" who have taught for years that we should cooperate with hijackers. Well, screw that. I can not STAND to be told what to do, and the idea of sitting on the tarmac somewhere for 48 hours with no air conditioning while crammed inside an airplane is so unthinkable I would rather take my chances early on. you know, its like "OH JUST FRICKEN SHOOT ME! It's better than listening to you BLAHBLAHBLAH about ALLAH or KHOMEINI or AMERICAN IMPERIALISM all dam day!! Kill me already, it's better than being BORED to death!"

(But again, that's probably just me. And I did receive very low marks in the State Dept.'s classes in Being A Nice Little Victim 101.)
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The report seems to indicate he set fire to his briefcase not intending himself. He started screaming when he burnt his hand.

I don't think self-immolation is a good strategy for these guys. The buddhists of Saigon had great self discipline and garnered tremendous interest but little effect. I don't think the promise of 72 virgins is enough to keep these guys from becoming pathetic, Screaming Aphas.

Last edited by I B Squidly on Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sure, if I was going to kill myself it would definitely be by self immolation, uh huh, sure Rolling Eyes

What are you, freaking kidding?? Shocked

I would rather saw my own head off with a rusty butter knife dipped in battery acid.

What's wrong with a nice bottle of valium and a 5th of Jack D? These islamonuts are masochistic bastids aren't they?
Taylor
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope no one tries to do anything to the President, with all these hateful and extreme people out there hating him so much and all...
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that it would do a lot of good if the media would excersize a bit of disgression when reporting these stories. It would be nice for once to learn the facts of such events without all the speculation about the reasons for its occurrence. These days there is so much hype in every story that the actual truth is lost and we are left wondering if this is a scenario which is likely to be repeated instead of some oddball happenstance which is more often the case. Rolling Eyes

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor wrote:
I just hope no one tries to do anything to the President, with all these hateful and extreme people out there hating him so much and all...

OMG plz protect our President. To further escalate that situation some fool tried to climb over the White House fence. A**, fool, like that person could really get far? The security would should him dead first before they let anything happen to our President.

These people are so sick. Mad
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, I do not believe that the guy missed a dose of his meds; I believe that he truly wanted to kill himself as a martre at the gate of the White House and proceed to the pleasure [pain] of his 72 Virginians. I am fine with that, as we have superlative security to handle such situations.

Now, if we can only come up with a strategy to motivate the remaining Allah Akbar assh*les and Moore-on devotees to follow suit.... Smile
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marquis wrote:
IMO, I do not believe that the guy missed a dose of his meds; I believe that he truly wanted to kill himself as a martre at the gate of the White House and proceed to the pleasure [pain] of his 72 Virginians. I am fine with that, as we have superlative security to handle such situations.

Now, if we can only come up with a strategy to motivate the remaining Allah Akbar assh*les and Moore-on devotees to follow suit.... Smile

We could tell Michael Moore that instead of 72 virgins there would be 72 big macs waiting for him. Mr. Green
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The terrorists screwed up the translation! It is not 72 virgins, it is 72 Virginians! And man are they p*ssed!
AD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All terrorists should do the same so they won't hurt many people.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marquis wrote:
The terrorists screwed up the translation! It is not 72 virgins, it is 72 Virginians! And man are they p*ssed!

And all those Virginians will screw them up....they will never forget it.....infact dead or alive....they will never remember it........ Laughing
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We could tell Michael Moore that instead of 72 virgins there would be 72 big macs waiting for him."

No, no. For the Moore-on 72 Big Macs would be a light snack between meals when he's serious about going on a diet.

You really want his attention, tell him it's 72 extra-large party-size lasagnas.

I bet he's hoping to play Jabba the Hutt in a future Star Wars movie. Wouldn't need much make-up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: