SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christians and Muslims Brawl in New Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Christians and Muslims Brawl in New Jersey Reply with quote

QUESTION
Were Radical Islamists responsible for these murders?
My husband works with several Islamist Iraqis and I believe that most
Islamic people are peaceful good persons. But how many radicals
are out there? This is alarming!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/article.php3?id=4686

The Next World War Has Begun
by Mike Levine
Jan 19, '05 / 9 Shevat 5765

In case you haven't noticed, or if you have been living in an underground mine shaft the last few years, the next World War has begun.

In the last World War, it was the totalitarian Nazis who were out to conquer the world and subjugate it's people, beginning with the despised Jews, Gypsies and homosexuals. Had they not been stopped by a massive, concerted effort by the Allies, they might well have taken over half the world, with the other half dominated by their partners, the Japanese and Italians.

In this World War, which most of the West does not want to admit is happening, the totalitarians who want to conquer the world are Muslims, followers of the Islamic faith. In this, they are simply following the instructions, sacred ones, they believe, in the Koran, their Bible, which calls for the conversion or elimination of all "infidels". That means Jews, Christians, Buddhists and anyone else not a Muslim.

After 3,000 humans were incinerated and blown to smithereens in the Twin Towers on 9/11, all the Western leftists, do-gooders, appeasers, molly-coddlers and politicians fishing for votes began a campaign to convince us that Islam was a religion of peace. Untrue. It is a violent, hateful, and duplicitous collection of teachings and beliefs. Perhaps a small percentage of practitioners want to live in peace with the rest of us, but collectively, the great majority support murder, rape, pillage, suicide/homicide bombings, beheadings and other vile means to achieve their goals.

Israel has known the truth of this reality for 56 years and Jews have known this far longer.

Now, slowly but surely, the doubters are in for a rude awakening, and not just in Iraq, where Americans and Brits are being slaughtered daily. I'm talking also about signs of this war beginning to show up in America. Yes, in the United States of America.

In New Jersey, USA, four people - a married couple and their two teenage daughters - were tied up and had their throats cut, so they would bleed to death slowly. It was done because the father had said something unflattering about Islam; the murderers were out to defend their "peaceful" religion and wreak revenge on these Christian "infidels". Unbelievable? Read the news story for yourself at
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/004690.php

The police and the politicians, afraid for their own lives and that of their families, are trying to make it look like a robbery. Balderdash. This was a slaughter right out of the Koran, which calls for the conversion or execution of all "infidels". The motto - you are either a Muslim, or you are dead.

Look around the world; see who is waging terror against humanity. Wake up to reality. We either fight them to the finish now or our kids will have to; your kids and mine.

Mike Levine

Originally from the US, living in Israel since 1985, Mike Levine is a former publisher of three American weekly newspapers, owner of an advertising agency and a newspaper columnist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the NY Post article:

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/38891.htm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote: Qur'ran 47:3
So when you meet (in jihad) those who disbelieve, smite at their necks until you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them)......

What do you think?????
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In New Jersey, USA, four people - a married couple and their two teenage daughters - were tied up and had their throats cut,
Point of interest - the very 1st media reports had mention of the throats slit, but in many of the subsequent reports that I heard, they failed to mention that particular tidbit. Now why would the OIMedia attempt to change the focus of such an important point?
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a better question, why arent we hearing this 24/7?----wheres Heraldo? wheres dan blather? Is mike moore making a movie on this? Shocked
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget the Partisan Liberal Media on this one. Look to blogs, talk radio or perhaps Fox to bring this to the attention of the American people. We do need to wait for the police to finish their investigation and discount robbery though. I will say routine robbers flee rather than confront occupants and I find a quadruple murder (vicious at that) during the commission of a "robbery" to be farfetched.
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this story first on Fox News a day or two ago. They showed people carrying the four caskets, and told the story in brief, including the throats being cut.

Forget about Blather doing anything on this. There is no way to spin it as Bush's fault.

I think this murder is why we need to kill as many of them way over there as we can before they come here and cut more throats.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They,re not gona like "cowboys and muslims"
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great joke. Thanks for reminding me of it.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update at:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Inside information on the New Jersey murders
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
Update at:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Inside information on the New Jersey murders

Just read that article and it is eerily similar to something an Indian Hindu our family does work for once told us. He said that in India Muslims will often befriend Hindus and actually pretend to be friends as long as 20 or 30 years actually inviting each family over to the others house for dinner and to all appearances mainting a very good relationship. Then one day never suspecting it the Muslim family will while over for dinner pull out knives and slit the throats of the Hindus for nothing more then their inability to convert the Hindu to islam. He said there is only two options which Muslims consider, your conversion to their faith or death. I figured at the time the guy just hated Muslims and was exagerating and possibly he was to some extent, but reading articles like this leave me to wonder just how much do we understand this religion? Shouldn't our media investigate the Hindu-Islamic relationship to further comprehend the nature of this religion? I hear nothing in regards to this, yet there must be a lot of historical evidence to study regarding these two religions. I am currently studying the crusades and will begin studying India and its division into Pakistan after the death of Ghandi. It is beginning to appear to me Islam needs a reformation.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's cause we aint played cowboys and muslims yet...but I do believe it's a coming."

Yeah, I liked that.

GenXr,

Some new entries for your reading list: If you want to study the crusades or Islam you can't do better than Gibbon, specifically his Volume II of "The Decline and Fall...", T E Lawrence's "Seven Pillars of Wisdom" is a good read wherein an avid arab scholar meets reality.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr "Shouldn't our media investigate the Hindu-Islamic relationship to further comprehend the nature of this religion?"

The print media has covered it a lot, but broadcast media won't touch
it. They fear being branded as 'Islamophobic' Just look at the grief that
FOX Network is getting for their show '24'.

This group considers itself the NAACP for Muslims. They attack anything
that appears to be anti-Muslim. They are generally accepted as
'moderates' but they aren't. Even TERRAAAAZA'S Foundation funds them.

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/394

"The Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations presents itself as just another civil-rights group. "We are similar to a Muslim NAACP," says spokesman Ibrahim Hooper. Its public language - about promoting "interest and understanding among the general public with regards to Islam and Muslims in North America" - certainly boosts an image of moderation.

That reputation has permitted CAIR to prosper since its founding in 1994, garnering sizeable donations, invitations to the White House, respectful media citations and a serious hearing by corporations.

In reality, CAIR is something quite different. For starters, it's on the wrong side in the war on terrorism. One indication came in October 1998, when the group demanded the removal of a Los Angeles billboard describing Osama bin Laden as "the sworn enemy," finding this depiction "offensive to Muslims."

The same year, CAIR denied bin Laden's responsibility for the twin East African embassy bombings. As Hooper saw it, those explosions resulted from some vague "misunderstandings of both sides." (A New York court, however, blamed bin Laden's side alone for the embassy blasts.)

In 2001, CAIR denied his culpability for the Sept. 11 massacre, saying only that "if [note the "if"] Osama bin Laden was behind it, we condemn him by name." (Only in December was CAIR finally embarrassed into acknowledging his role.)

CAIR consistently defends other militant Islamic terrorists too. The conviction of the perpetrators of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing it deemed "a travesty of justice." The conviction of Omar Abdel Rahman, the blind sheikh who planned to blow up New York City landmarks, it called a "hate crime." The extradition order for suspected Hamas terrorist Mousa Abu Marook it labeled "anti-Islamic" and "anti-American."

Not surprisingly, CAIR also backs those who finance terrorism. When President Bush closed the Holy Land Foundation in December for collecting money he said was "used to support the Hamas terror organization," CAIR decried his action as "unjust" and "disturbing."

CAIR even includes at least one person associated with terrorism in its own ranks. On Feb. 2, 1995, U.S. Attorney Mary Jo White named Siraj Wahhaj as one of the "unindicted persons who may be alleged as co-conspirators" in the attempt to blow up New York City monuments. Yet CAIR deems him "one of the most respected Muslim leaders in America" and includes him on its advisory board.

For these and other reasons, the FBI's former chief of counterterrorism, Steven Pomerantz, concludes that "CAIR, its leaders and its activities effectively give aid to international terrorist groups."

Nor is terrorism the only disturbing aspect of CAIR's record. Other problems include:

Intimidating moderate Muslims. In at least two cases (Hisham Kabbani and Khalid Durán), CAIR has defamed moderate Muslims who reject its extremist agenda, leading to death threats against them.

Embracing murderers. CAIR responded to the arrest and conviction of Jamil Al-Amin (the former H. Rap Brown) by praising him, raising funds for him and then denying his guilt after his conviction for the murder of an Atlanta policeman. Likewise with Ahmad Adnan Chaudhry of San Bernardino, Calif.: Disregarding his conviction for attempting murder, CAIR declared him "innocent" and set up a defense fund for him.

Promoting anti-Semitism. The head of CAIR's Los Angeles office, Hussam Ayloush, routinely uses the term "zionazi" when referring to Israelis. CAIR co-hosted an event in May 1998 at which an Egyptian militant Islamic leader, Wagdi Ghunaym, called Jews the "descendants of the apes."

Aggressive ambitions. As reported by the San Ramon Valley Herald, CAIR Chairman Omar M. Ahmad told a crowd of California Muslims in July 1998, "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran . . . should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth."

CAIR's real record is one of extremism. North American Muslims themselves are beginning to discover - and the government, leading media, churches, and businesses should follow - that CAIR represents not the noble civilization of Islam but an aggressive and radical strain similar to that which led to the suicide hijackings last September. CAIR must be shunned as a fringe group by responsible institutions and individuals throughout North America.

For more information on CAIR, see:

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/394

There is a long list of articles published about this group.
Interesting reading.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
"That's cause we aint played cowboys and muslims yet...but I do believe it's a coming."

Yeah, I liked that.

GenXr,

Some new entries for your reading list: If you want to study the crusades or Islam you can't do better than Gibbon, specifically his Volume II of "The Decline and Fall...", T E Lawrence's "Seven Pillars of Wisdom" is a good read wherein an avid arab scholar meets reality.

Thanks for the addiitonal reading material I B Squidly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: