SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Governor Bush /Terri into Protective Custody???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Governor Bush /Terri into Protective Custody??? Reply with quote

Hannity just said Bush said today he has that authority!

Jeb said the DCF COULD but he didn't say WOULD.

DCF can do it--cited CODE 451 for protection of adult disabled.
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They better hurry up and do it!
Reports are Terri is weak and fading.
Michael might give her another injection to
speed her death before she can be rescued.
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A State judge has already issued a injunction stopping the State from doing that
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other than GOD, only GW can save her now.
and if he don't the judges, attorneys and Michael Schivo will have made a laughing stock out of the President his brother and both houses.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: terri Reply with quote

can someone please tell me how judges can override the decision of congress, the president and govenor, I cannot except that the judges can overrule the most powerful man in the world, and please someone tell me who do these judges, answer to if they do not have to answer to anyone then god helpsu all
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: judge greer Reply with quote

after this judge greer has to go,and felos needs to be investigated, now that we have found out terri was misdiagnosed, can they stop him from cremating her, and also files charges against the creep, if she dies
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: terri Reply with quote

minnie presley wrote:
can someone please tell me how judges can override the decision of congress, the president and govenor, I cannot except that the judges can overrule the most powerful man in the world, and please someone tell me who do these judges, answer to if they do not have to answer to anyone then god helpsu all

Perhaps you need to take a course in Government and see what the founding fathers wrote
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The doctor who yesterday introduced the probability that Terri is misdiagnosed with "PVS" has provided the best hope for a new trial.

You can view his affidavit at www.terrisfight.org - click on "Neurologist for DCF - "Terri not PVS" (PDF)"

This a seven-page pdf file of his affidavit and it brings up some points that should cause any thinking person to see red flags all over the place.

In addition to spending 90 minutes with Terri, he also read vast amounts of her history (and at one point notes that the original comments in a record are not available) and examined the CT scan that was done many years ago.

There are new discoveries about "PVS" vs. "minimal consciousness" - this alone should call for new diagnostic tests and inquiries.

This is a doctor who has seen hundreds of people who were truly comatose.

Terri's behavior rules out a diagnosis of "PVS" on many counts - while there may have been some question 15 years ago, there's nothing borderline or grey about her situation in regard to the science as he knows it, today.

And the bottom line: "But for the decision to withdraw her feeding tube, Terri cannot be considered medically terminal. But for the withdrawal of food and water, she would not die."

The clock is ticking on a murder that can be stopped.

But who? And how?

Browsing the news stories online this morning, you'd think that the only people who are interested in saving Terri's life are bible-thumping abortion clinic bombers.

Remind you of anything? Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: