SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SUPREME COURT SAYS NO TO TERRI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: SUPREME COURT SAYS NO TO TERRI Reply with quote

Just heard it on the news.

Justice Kennedy took the emergency request and referred
it to the full court. It was rejected.
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
USS Endicott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This doesn't surprise me. This subject is too hot for the Supreme Court to deal with right now and is too public a case.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Being too public" is not the reason.

There is a concerted effort to push "legalized" murder.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as our Judiciary claims to be working within the rule of law, they need to be reminded that not too long ago, other judges also kept their rule of law.

If my History lessons are remembered properly, after the notorious Nazi war criminals were judged at Nuremberg, the trials continued and several judges that authorized the euthanasia of the infirmed, disabled, mentally challenged and such, as per Nazi rule of law, were also tried and convicted and held accountable.

Later this evening I'm going to start researching this and see what developes. They may think they are, but no one is above the natural law.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure would like to see what you come up with Lew.

This is nothing short of court-ordered murder!

They're lucky I'm not the Governor--the guard would be sent out--nor the president--marshalls would be sent out.

Thought our government was supposed to protect "life, liberty, & the pursuit of happiness. . ."

A murderer sits on the bench.

Are we sure we are in the United States of America?

or has it all been a hoax?

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still searching for more information, but so far, I found out that there were nine members of the Reich Ministry of Justice and seven members of the People's and Special Courts charged with using their power as prosecutors and judges to commit war crimes and crimes against humanity. 10 were convicted, 4 were acquitted, one died before a verdict was reached and a mistrial was declared in one case.

Of those convictions at Nuremberg (known as the Justice Trials or subsequent trials, held after the main International Trials) four defendants were sentenced to life with the other six sentenced to terms ranging from five to ten years.

A judge who knowingly sentenced even one innocent Jew or Pole to death was guilty in the eyes of the prosecutors and judges at the trial in Nuremberg. Interestingly, by the time these trials came to pass, it was only the Americans prosecuting them.

I also found out that 23 Doctors were tried and convicted after the Justice Trials. These were the Physicians that planned and enacted the "Euthanasia" Program of those they deemed "unworthy of life." The victims included the mentally retarded, the institutionalized mentally ill, and the physically impaired. Sixteen of the doctors were found guilty. Seven were sentenced to death.

Nuremberg Trials Overview

The following was written by a Holocaust Survivor;

Quote:
It is a fallacy to think that following blindly the Law of the Land, is a guarantee for preserving justice and personal liberties. The German people, the most law abiding citizens in Europe, are responsible for the most hideous crimes in human history. German judges passed unconscionable death sentences. . . following the law, while Oscar Schindler saved a thousand people, breaking the law.

I believe that preservation of justice and liberty for all, cannot be achieved without a commitment to the basic principles of morality, ethical judgment and common sense on the part of its citizens and leaders.

HOLOCAST & THE LAW by Alexander Kimel
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
As much as our Judiciary claims to be working within the rule of law, they need to be reminded that not too long ago, other judges also kept their rule of law.

If my History lessons are remembered properly, after the notorious Nazi war criminals were judged at Nuremberg, the trials continued and several judges that authorized the euthanasia of the infirmed, disabled, mentally challenged and such, as per Nazi rule of law, were also tried and convicted and held accountable.

Later this evening I'm going to start researching this and see what developes. They may think they are, but no one is above the natural law.

What is sad Lew is how poorly educated (or how little they care) todays lawyers are. Our countries very existance is formed from our framers understanding natural law and incorporating into the very fabric of our society. They did not want a theocracy, yet understood we had to be a nation which formed law based upon adherance to natural law, otherwise we would become the animals the French showed to be during their revolutions, and the meek they have showed to be since.
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew,

Good start on the research. I just sent that holocaust survivor's quote to Gov. Bush at jeb.bush@myflorida.com
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally have the names of the 16 German Judges, but want to research each and see just what they were indicted for. Oddly enough, Euthanasia seems to be one charge considered to be a "War Crime."

Name Sentence

Josef Altstötter - 5 years, incl. time already served

Wilhelm von Ammon - 10 years, incl. time already served

Paul Barnickel - acquitted

Hermann Cuhorst - acquitted

Karl Engert - mistrial declared due to illness

Günther Joel - 10 years, incl. time already served

Herbert Klemm - lifetime imprisonment

Ernst Lautz - 10 years, incl. time already served

Wolfgang Mettgenberg - 10 years, incl. time already served

Günther Nebelung - acquitted

Rudolf Oeschey - lifetime imprisonment

Hans Petersen - acquitted

Oswald Rothaug - lifetime imprisonment

Curt Rothenberger - 7 years, incl. time already served

Franz Schlegelberger - lifetime imprisonment

Carl Westphal - committed suicide after the indictment, but before the beginning of the trial.

Out of non-Jewish Judges in Germany, only one is credited with standing up to the Nazi's. Confused Shocked
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew,

Awesome.

Quote:
Euthanasia seems to be one charge considered to be a "War Crime."

I hope that some of the fallout from this case involves impeachment of dipshit liberal dem/soc/commie judges who for some reason prefer death to life for disabled people.

I think when this is all over Judge Greer has to be charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Only his order enabled Michael to pull his wife's feeding tube. The "husband" couldn't have killed his wife without judicial approval and protection.

It is too late for Terri unless Jeb grows a pair and calls in the National Guard to save her. I think that would make him an instant hero among thinking people in the US.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little more of what I am discovering as I read through several sites about the trials and the holocaust. Some sounds frighteningly familar;

15. The Ministry of Justice participated in the Nazi program of racial purity pursuant to which sterilization and castration laws were perverted for the extermination of Jews, "asocials", and certain nationals of the occupied territories. In the course of the program thousands of Jews were sterilized. Insane, aged and sick nationals of occupied territories, the so-called "useless eaters," were systematically murdered. In the course of the above-described proceedings thousands of persons were murdered and ill-treated. The defendants Lautz, Schlegelberger, and Westphal are charged with special responsibility for and participation in these crimes.

Justice Trials Transcript

Nazi Euthanasia

In October of 1939 amid the turmoil of the outbreak of war Hitler ordered widespread "mercy killing" of the sick and disabled.

Code named "Aktion T 4," the Nazi euthanasia program to eliminate "life unworthy of life" at first focused on newborns and very young children. Midwives and doctors were required to register children up to age three who showed symptoms of mental retardation, physical deformity, or other symptoms included on a questionnaire from the Reich Health Ministry.

A decision on whether to allow the child to live was then made by three medical experts solely on the basis of the questionnaire, without any examination and without reading any medical records.

Each expert placed a + mark in red pencil or - mark in blue pencil under the term "treatment" on a special form. A red plus mark meant a decision to kill the child. A blue minus sign meant a decision against killing. Three plus symbols resulted in a euthanasia warrant being issued and the transfer of the child to a 'Children's Specialty Department' for death by injection or gradual starvation.

Nazi Euthanasia

"The underlying motive was the desire to help individuals who could not help themselves and were thus prolonging their lives in torment. ... To quote Hippocrates today is to proclaim that invalids and persons in great pain should never be given poison. But any modern doctor who makes so rhetorical a declaration without qualification is either a liar or a hypocrite. ... I never intended anything more than or believed I was doing anything but abbreviating the tortured existence of such unhappy creatures…… I am convinced that today they have overcome their distress and personally believe that the dead members of their families were given a happy release from their sufferings."

Testimony of Dr. Karl Brandt, Nuremberg War Crimes Trials, also Adolf Hitler personal physician. Sentenced to death and executed June 2, 1948 at Landsberg prison in Bavaria.

http://www.pregnantpause.org/euth/nazieuth.htm

Doctors as well as Judges were tried and convicted and I'm astonished to be hearing some in our current Medical Profession sounding just like Karl Brandt.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew:

Fantastic research.

It is exactly why I cringe when I hear that "we are a nation of laws" and the "law must be respected."

Poppycock!

Quote:
When laws are immoral or have an immoral result, they should be ignored.

It is a fallacy to think that following blindly the Law of the Land, is a guarantee for preserving justice and personal liberties. The German people, the most law abiding citizens in Europe, are responsible for the most hideous crimes in human history. German judges passed unconscionable death sentences. . . following the law, while Oscar Schindler saved a thousand people, breaking the law.

I believe that preservation of justice and liberty for all, cannot be achieved without a commitment to the basic principles of morality, ethical judgment and common sense on the part of its citizens and leaders.

Excellent quote!!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: