SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Man Who Lived the Third Secret of Fatima

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: The Man Who Lived the Third Secret of Fatima Reply with quote

A great Citizen of the World will soon pass into the Lord's waiting arms. Pope John Paul II will be remembered as being a warrior against the prophecies laid out in the third secret of Fatima.

In the third secret is contained a prediction by Mother Mary of the killing of a Bishop dressed in white. (Remember the Pope is actually elected as the Bishop of Rome.) The split second before his Turkish assassin fired two bullets at the his head the Pope was moved by some force to bend over and look at a medal around a young girls neck. The medal she was wearing was a Fatima medallion. He understood Mother Mary spared his life and then dedicated his reign to her completely, by fighting against the fulfillment of her prophecies.

Why would people of different faiths say prayers for a dying Bishop of Rome? Muslims. Hindis, Jews and all other faiths around the world are praying for the Pope as I write here.

Witness the legacy of John Paul II as events unfold after his death.

God Bless the Bishop of Rome.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Independent that leans right of center.
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ewtn.com/fatima/apparitions/Third_Secret/Fatima.htm

God Bless Pope John Paul II
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have any of you ever read the prophecies from Our Lady of the Roses?
http://www.roses.org/

Our Lady specifically stated, "I wish at this time, My children, to repeat again the need to write, to speak, to meet with the Holy Father in Rome, and plead with him to have Lucy come forward and tell the Third Secret word for word, as I give to you each evening on My appearances upon the grounds of Bayside, and Flushing Meadows..." (Our Lady, June 18, 1986)

“But there is one incident that has appalled us all in Heaven that must be made known to mankind, because I feel in My heart for My Mother, Her great hurt and sorrow that Her Message at Fatima was not completely given to mankind. This evening I speak to you, My child Veronica, for you to tell the world that to hide a fact is often destructive. And this fact will be made known now, with or without Lucy, or others, who cannot speak out because they are under obedience to their elders.... My child and My children, this message will not be greeted gleefully by your clergy. But since Lucy has been silenced, it is necessary that the world knows the truth. I will also send this message out through one more seer in the world, and if it is not abided by I have nothing to do but to allow the Chastisement to fall upon mankind." (Jesus, June 18, 1986)

Alleged Third Secret handwriting attributed to Sister Lucy appears to be a forgery!
http://www.tldm.org/news/lucys_writing.htm

Speckin Forensic Laboratories, an international forensic firm specializing in forgeries and handwriting (famous for the JonBenet Ramsey case) states, "it is my opinion, based on the documents examined, that the Questioned Document 'Third Secret' can not be identified with the purported known writings of Sister Lucy." (Speckin Report, p. 2)

The Third Secret of Fatima
"From some fissure the smoke of satan entered into the temple of God." - Pope Paul VI, June 29, 1972 (on the occasion of the ninth anniversary of his coronation)

LUCIFER'S TOUR DE FORCE
"How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church." - Our Lady of the Roses, May 13, 1978

HEAVEN'S TRIUMPH
"Yes, satan has gone into the highest positions in My House, but he will not triumph. In the final count the victory will be with Us, for he will only proceed as My Father deems." - Jesus, August 15, 1971

PRAYERS FOR CLERGY
"Many cardinals, the Red Hats, have fallen, and they now mislead many of the Purple Hats, the bishops....
"Pray for your bishops, your cardinals. Pray for your priests." - Our Lady of the Roses, April 1, 1978

DIVISION
"It will be bishop against bishop and cardinal against cardinal. " - Jesus, June 1, 1978

PRIDE IN THE HIERARCHY
"I counseled you at Fatima, and who gave My counsel to the world? Pride and arrogance anew! A secret was to be revealed, and who counseled and prepared the world for the onslaught of satan into My Son's House? No one!" - Our Lady of the Roses, December 3l, 1977

ST. MICHAEL OUSTED
"Satan was allowed to enter. Man chose to take Michael, the guardian of Faith, from My House; and the doors then swung wide open to admit the prince of darkness and his realm of corruption and evil." - Jesus, September 28, 1977

NOT ENOUGH PRAYER
"You will understand, My child, why satan has entered My Son's home on earth, the Church. Because there was not enough prayer. Man talks, idly talks of worldly matters, when he should concentrate on the spiritual." - Our Lady of the Roses, December 28, 1974

LUCY COME FORWARD
"I wish at this time, My children, to repeat again the need to write, to speak, to meet with the Holy Father in Rome, and plead with him to have Lucy come forward and tell the Third Secret word for word." - Our Lady of the Roses, June 18, 1986

"Satan, Lucifer in human form, entered into Rome in the year 1972. He cut off the rule, the role of the Holy Father, Pope Paul VI. Lucifer has controlled Rome and continues this control now.*
"And I tell you now, My children, unless you pray and make My counsel known to all of the ruling fathers of the Eternal City of Rome, My Son's Church, His House, will be forced into the catacombs. A great struggle lies ahead for mankind. The eventual outcome is for good of all, for this trial in My Son's Church will be a true proving ground for all the faithful. Many latter-day saints shall rise out of the tribulation." - Our Lady of the Roses, September 7, 1978

*It should be understood that Our Lady is merely expressing the horrid consequence of Satan's presence in the Vatican: the Holy Father is not a free agent and cannot do as he wills. Thus, we take serious Heaven's frequent exhortation to earnest prayer for the papacy and for the now reigning Vicar of Christ, John Paul II. Nevertheless, Our Lord's promise to be with His Church until the end remains intact. For despite this current debacle, Christ has preserved for the faithful the validity of the sacraments.

ANTICHRIST BISHOPS
"Now this, My child, will bring much consternation from the clergy...."
Veronica - I see the picture of Jacinta 1972....But one part says:
"A-C INTO, I-N-T-0, mitres 1972....Antichrist into mitres 1972." - Jesus, October 2, 1989

ONSLAUGHT
"Because you did not prepare for satan, whom I warned you years of earth's time before would enter into My Son's Church to do battle with His clergy--you did not prepare and guard yourselves for this onslaught.
"And now, what are the fruits of your labors: a loss of vocations, My children losing the knowledge of their Faith, all manner of sin, perversion and abominations being committed upon earth." - Our Lady of the Roses, August 4, 1979

ONE AIM
"The institution itself, as set up by Me, remains to be true.... Satan has entered now with his armies in full regalia, appearing as humans. However, they are demons in disguise, and they have one ultimate aim: to try to destroy My Church, the Roman Catholic Church, with the Seat of Peter as the head." - Jesus, March 18, 1989

HIGHEST LEAGUE
"Yes, My child, even with Vatican II, it started out with the best resolves, but then satan took over the scene. And with his agents he reached into the highest professions, the highest league of the hierarchy, until it saddens Me to say that many priests now are on the road to perdition and taking many others with them." - Jesus, July 25, 1985

COMMUNISM*
"The plan of ... communism is to overthrow the rule in the Eternal City, gain control in politics in a manner to control the world. They seek to overthrow Rome, these agents of hell and atheism, My child; they seek to overthrow Rome and gain control of the power of the House of My Son throughout the world. They will subvert it from within." - Our Lady of the Roses, October 6, 1976

*It was with good reason that Our Lady specifically asked in the second part of the secret for the consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart. Precisely because Her request has not been obeyed to date, Russia is perpetrating one of the cruelest hoaxes in history (i.e. the so-called failure and death of communism) with its objective remaining, as always, the same: communist enslavement of the world (see also June 18th, 1992 message).

With all the reports over the last 30 years of Priests molesting children, etc, I find it very convincing that Satan entered into God's church, my church.

SBD
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan serves in Rome now and the Cardinals must not elect in the future an Italian Pope to keep the fight against fulfilment of the prophecies alive.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For an interesting side note in regards to Communism enslaving the world, did you know that the word Schiavo in Italian means Slave?

http://it.wordreference.com/it/en/translation.asp?iten=Schiavo&v=b

SBD
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bishop of Rome our Beloved Pope has joined God and his Son.

lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Crying or Very sad

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an incredible article:

Quote:
Terri's crucifixion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: March 25, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Joseph Farah

"Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."

It wouldn't surprise me if Terri Schiavo died today.

It will be a tragedy.

I will be very mournful.

I suspect it will feel like losing a member of the family for many of us.

But it will not surprise me if she died on Good Friday, the day Jesus died.

I want to be optimistic. I want to believe there is still some virility, some manhood, some courage, some godliness, some morality and some intestinal fortitude in public officials who could save her life with the stroke of a pen, with a phone call.

But as Terri, now in her eighth day of court-ordered starvation, weakens, I am forced to contemplate the strong possibility that this young lady may be purposely and torturously killed with the whole world watching.

Good Friday. Imagine that.

Like Jesus, Terri was an innocent – at least for the last 15 years. By definition, she was virtually incapable of committing sin during her disability. Yet, she was treated more harshly than our society would ever treat even the most abominable serial killer.

Like Jesus, Terri was betrayed. She has her Judas. His name is Michael Schiavo. He claims he is starving her to death because that would be what Terri would want. And this specious, unsupported claim is the sole basis for starving to death a young handicapped woman denied rehabilitative efforts by her so-called "guardian."

Like Jesus, Terri's mother has been forced to watch this public execution helplessly. Imagine what this must be like for mother Mary Schindler. Can anyone reading my words today imagine watching your child starve to death by court order? Can you imagine what it must be like to be kept from your loving child in these hours by armed guards?

Like Jesus, Terri has her accusers. The high priests today wear black robes. Judge George Greer, an obscure county bureaucrat just a few weeks ago, is having his 15 minutes of fame at Terri's expense. Driven either by some blind ideological desire to pull the plug on handicapped people or in the death grip of fear of admitting a mistake, Greer was not so much a judge as he was the prosecutor and executioner. His supporting cast included the entire U.S. Supreme Court, the Florida Supreme Court and the entire 11th Circuit.

Like Jesus, Terri has her Herod. In this case, his name is U.S. District Judge James Whittemore, a Bill Clinton appointee who could have saved her or decided to hear the case himself. He could have listened to the will of Congress and the president of the United States. Instead, like Herod, he kicked the case back to Greer.

Like Jesus, Terri may, too, have her Pontius Pilate. It's not too late for Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida to avoid playing this role. He doesn't have to wash his hands of the matter. He has found no fault in the woman. He has spoken favorably of her and championed her plight. But he is uniquely positioned at this moment to save her. He, himself has already acknowledged he has the power and the legal authority to do it. He has even threatened to do it. But, like Pilate, he seems to be weighing the political implications of saving her life rather than using the scale of moral imperative.

I pray today Jeb Bush is reflecting on all this. I pray he has considered he has a big decision to make. I pray he listens to that still small voice in his heart that, I suspect, is speaking to him right now about this. I pray he is not distracted by the routine business of the governorship of his state to see this matter clearly. I pray he recognizes that if he washes his hands, pretending he did everything he could possibly do under the law, that he will become complicit in this horrible crime.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43489

Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: