SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Praises Pope's Anti-Communism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Kerry Praises Pope's Anti-Communism Reply with quote

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/4/3/100949.shtml

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kerry's praise for the pope's anti-communist crusade came despite his own opposition to U.S. efforts to defeat totalitarian regimes in Central America and Southeast Asia

Yep.... and to re-phrase a familiar old saw, "Better to remain silent and be thought a hypocrite than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

It becomes increasingly painful to listen to this pathologically afflicted narcissist attempt to explain any given position - I just wince every time he makes a statement.

Except for his temper-tantrum lapses, ("I didn't fall down, I never fall down - the son of a bitoh ran into me") every word out of this man's mouth is patently scripted to create a specific effect. The problem is that his script-writers can't seem to get their stances and stories straight.

So, it's apparently only European Communist tyrannies to which you object, Senator? Confused
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should start calling him Senator "180" since he will never sign one but switches his views 180 degrees on every issue. The Pope is probably laughing at him from heaven saying, "Your double talk will never work up here, but might come in handy where you're going."

SBD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmmmmm....so interesting...good point Navy3. How hypocritical coming from the man whos picture is in the Communist Vietnames Museum for helping them win the war and is honored by such. He still is aFLIP FLOP! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knock it off Doll Very Happy I was thinking about moving to teddyland, I thought It would give me a sense of humor! Wink
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the man has no shame
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry and his pro abortion catholic pals in Congress were not on Pope John Paul II's guest list and I think he was actually considering excommunicating the whole lot for their overt acts of heresy against the church.

What does Kerry stand for?

Thereeza when she says, "Remember Johnny I have a prenup".

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Independent that leans right of center.
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue9T3,

I actually lived in Massachusetts before I lived elsewhere. I was TDY (temporary duty) for some hokey NCO school at Fort Devens. The area is lousy with Historical Markers for every dam, pond and mosquito-filled puddle in the state.

I kept looking but couldn't find a "Hysterical Marker" over a creek that said "Ted Kennedy Swam Here."

That would have been a Kodak moment, like the town named So-Sa-Ri in South Korea (a few miles south of Camp Humphries on the road to an orphanage).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: