SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks...one more time.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Thanks...one more time..... Reply with quote

Just one more time I want to thank the SVPT for their courage under fire. May God bless you all abundantly for all you did even when it was at your own personal expense.

I pray that this country one day totally recognizes the sacrifice you made and acknowledges you for it...but the left takes a little time. I hope they get it.

Your service to our country will NEVER go unoticed and every freedom we share it is because of men and women like you that served and served well.

Anyone can talk the talk, but you all walked the walk. A job well done. You all did what good men and women do....you all told the truth.

I will never forget you SVPT. Thank you from one humble American.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: