SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Citizen proud of you guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GPSevison
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Citizen proud of you guys Reply with quote

I'm not a veteran, however, many members of my family have served in the armed forces. Each of whom, I am greatly proud.

I want to commend each of you for standing up to the pressures of media and to that of the political left which is more concerned about defeating the current president than presenting a truthful campaign about its own candidate.

I will pass on this site to as many as I can and do all that I can to see that your message is heard by all that I come into contact with.

I wish you all the best and success with this site and the book, "Unfit for Command".

You are all heroes, not only for answering the call to duty, but for continuing to fight for those of us who rely on truthful men of integrity such as yourselves, to see that the object of such dishonesty and questionable claims get presented to the voting public in a truthful manner.

All my respect,

G. Sevison
VictorRussell'92
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to second the motion! Thank you SwiftVets for standing up for what you beleive! Smile
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed! I must add that I'm so excited to see these deserving men having the opportunity to write the ultimate "Dear Johns" letter, and in the process retrieve their own honor. Though truthfully, they have never been without honor. That's just another lie that has been lashed upon their backs. Vietnam vets have been like a shaved dog. Ugly to look at, and easy to assume that they feel shame. But a dog is a dog, and hair grows back, and soldiers are soldiers. What the heck am I trying to say here? I don't know what it is particularly in words, but I can feel just feel a wave of pride washing over me right now. Pride in being a tiny part of the washing away of a dreadful wrong. These men are finally being unchained and allowed to stand up and cry out that they are worthy, and deserving of love and respect.

God Bless you guys! Really! What a story! You bring tears to my eyes, and a lump to my throat. I wish that MarineBratDad could be here today. I dusted off his old uniform yesterday and looked up all of his ribbons at http://www.gruntsmilitary.com What a feeling of pride and joy I feel today, nourished by the heroic gentlemen I have come to love and respect here on Swiftvets. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Semper Fi,

MarineBrat
Sting2114
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen! I'm extremely proud of all you, don't let the left media get you down!
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And me, too!

I just can't tell you all enough how very proud and very, very thankful I am for each of you and your efforts!
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarineBrat wrote:
Agreed! I must add that I'm so excited to see these deserving men having the opportunity to write the ultimate "Dear Johns" letter, and in the process retrieve their own honor.

That's what the leftist Dems don't understand - the motivation of the SwiftVets is one of honor.

One reason the Dems don't understand this concept is that leftists seem to have no honor per se. The ends justifies the means to them.

FDL
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish to join this chorus. I never served and I don't even have a family member that ever served, but there is no one that respects the vets and those that serve any more than I do. I am so sick of truth getting lost in this country. It is like all the information is put into a spin machine and what comes out is cotton candy.

Bush sat for 7 minutes....FOR SHAME.......but they fail to mention that Kerry, by his own words, was unable to even think for NINETY minutes. They can call the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, DURING WAR TIME, a liar, Hitler, and even a killer and everyone should just accept that as truth, because they said so. Well, I don't think so and I hope you guys sock it to them. You have drawn blood. Keep at 'em. Make Kerry release those records!!!

Thank you...you guys are REAL HEROES
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: