SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

True, Kerry is pretty much a dead issue for most Americans. Demo's don't don't want to be reminded and moon-bats are off on new tangents.

True, the Swiftys have deservedly stood down, our best researcher, NavyChief had to find a paying gig and the rest of us seem to like howling in the wind.

Still, MSM continually denigrates the SwiftBoats and talkshow callers invariably call it a Republican cabal.

Yet, the SBVT has released little of the **** pile collected on Kerry: a limited 180 from the wrong office, WinterSoldier perjury, collusion with Hanoi, extortion against POW families, destroyed files in the Senate POW investigation, family friendly conflicts of interest in that same investigation, indulgences to the 'Band of Brothers', the MSM's conspiracy with the Kerry campaign to assault the SBVT and ...my boots are sticking.

Suggestion: A new book, an election day, anniversary edition of "Unfit...." reflecting the new info' and the amazing media circus that followed (I'm still at high blood pressure over the al Kaka 'story' that smothered the 'discharge' fact.)

I'm thinking a good editor and the Swift Boat name (properly earned) can attract a publisher and an advance that would pay to research the missing dots. I've always been impressed with admin's strong hand in belaying blather and have every confidence in their ability to oversee and delegate such a project. Sign me up (pro bono) to sift this site's archive if that's a plus.

Well, It was an Idea.

note: **** edited by admin/me#1

-Wlm Shakespeare
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Suggestion Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
I'm thinking a good editor and the Swift Boat name (properly earned) can attract a publisher and an advance that would pay to research the missing dots. I've always been impressed with admin's strong hand in belaying blather and have every confidence in their ability to oversee and delegate such a project. Sign me up (pro bono) to sift this site's archive if that's a plus.

Well, It was an Idea.

...and it's a GOOD one...with one major exception. The needed followup to the Kerry fraud story, IMHO, MUST emanate from a source that is impeccably unbiased and unassailable in that regard. Noted historians immediately come to mind and I find it unfathomable that some aren't already hard at work at documenting the amazing historical record of the 2004 campaign. If it comes down to a question of their ideology or their professional standing, I still hold out hope that respect for their profession will hold sway.

Again, IMHO, there is NO WAY that an unbiased examination in depth of this story will be deemed credible if it chooses to simply repeat the left-wing mantra of "already discredited" Swift Boat Veterans and POWs. It just won't float. He/she will HAVE to examine and refute the SVPT FACTS in order to withstand critical examination. That will involve researching the allegations at the sources...bring it on.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ichi ban:

I respect your observations. It's a self-reflection that speaks volumes to your integrity unreflected in the opposition.

I've a degree in history and have little respect for a 'noted historian'. In my university days they were paid for Kennedy sycochophants or fit minority profiles.

True, and I said the SBVT stands discreditted but (work with me here) imagine their temerity to re-enunciate the facts. The original audience is solid, the facts are proveable, the book will sell and winning converts is a profit.

Just an idea.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: