SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seattle Beatings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Seattle Beatings Reply with quote

Seattle Police continue search for beating suspects

Quote:
Police say since the graphic home video of the attack was released Wednesday, they've been getting plenty of calls about the potential suspects, though no arrests have been made.

The video is difficult to watch. Two young men, both of them said to be soldiers just back from the war zone in Iraq, are beaten to the ground. One of them is stomped on the head.

Seattle Police say it happened on July 31 outside Larry's Nightclub on First Avenue South around 2:30 in the morning.

What is going on here.. no longer spitting now they are beating them??
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not too sure this beating was because they were Military. From what I heard, one was groping at one of the Soldiers wife in the club. Both Military couples decided to just leave, but not before the wife shoved a hotdog into the perps face (just reward, I'd say). The 3 beaters followed them outside and severly beat both soldiers, caught on video camera.

Once again, though, people stood around and did not lift a finger. A bigger question, though, is why wasn't this video released 3 weeks ago when the beatings occured? By now, those 3 may have escaped anywhere and blended into the communty.

Although I don't think the reason for the beatings were due to Military Service, it cannot be ruled out nor can it be tolerated. From the severity of the beatings, all 3 should be charged with attempted murder or anything more severe that's available.

Also of note, this happened in Seattle's Pioneer Square, a notoriously far left leaning area. Seattle appears to be a bastion of Liberalism, but this particular area is even further left.
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well to watch the video from the King 5 news site you have to register, however they just showed it on Hannity and Colmes. They drove a car over these guys. One jumped on the head of one of the men.
All the attackers were black young men, wearing gang clothing. Several bystanders just laughed and did nothing to help the men even after it was very clear they could not defend themselves.
I think some other troops should go clean these "gangsta" wanna-bes clocks.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe, in the War on Terror, we need to start focusing on our homegrown terrorist, these &^$(*&^% first.

Once caught, I think every single soldier in Ft. Lewis should be given baseball bats and the perps released in Ft. Lewis, to roam around the fields while the GIs "discuss" their "misbehavior." Of course, the bats would be used to get their attention and make sure they are listening with both ears Twisted Evil Wink
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Just saw that **** myself, I'm glad somebody videod that ****. I hope we can get some printable shots of them punks. There is some payback time waiting for those ********. Trust me Its not gona take but 2 men to take out those s*******s, they will not blend in, they will be found. Evil or Very Mad
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They caught the Reginald Denny beaters too...and 'Not Guilty'. Think a Seattle jury would be different? King County has some 6000 illegal voters to sway any outcome.

Paraphrasing Chief Justice Taney: "Right minded people have no rights that need be recognized."

Arrianne Huffington has insisted that we bring the reservastists home from Iraq to protect America. If they suspended posse commitas I'ld almost agree to that and the bloody suppression of moonbats.

-Wlm Shakespeare
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes I didnt need to remember that, but he damn near broke his neck to run over to the mother and forgive her jailbird son! By the way I wonder if hes recieved a lovely shank lately? Wink
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I registered at the website for king5 news and watched the video again. I paused it several times in shock. There was a street full of cars and a sidewalk full of people -some rather large guys- and NO ONE did anything. One of the punks had a friend taping it as well as the person who turned their tape over (sold probably) to the news show.
Maybe we do need to work on homegrown terror in a more serious manner. We should apply the patriot act to gangs. I like the prison in Arizona where they wear pink and live in tents, we should send them all to a place like that - in Mosul or Tikrit?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: