SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ive a question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Ive a question Reply with quote

I have a guy telling me he was in Prague in 1968 when the soviet tanks rolled into Prague, he is telling me that he was also in the Winter Soldier Organisation,
Who are these people?
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a wannabee to me! I wouldn't trust a thing he says.

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the reason Im asking is this its a quote from what he wrote to me.

Quote:
I don't hate you or anyone else. I feel sorry for you. You have dedicated your life to the persuit of ignorance and intolerance. What the heck would you do with your life, if you didn't have any liberals to point your finger at? I'm a peace loving, easy going person and frankly I don't care about your insane theories of geopolitics. I just get annoyed when you start acting like someone's a traitor because they don't support your Supreme Court elected president. In my world, that kind of election is known as a coup d' etat. It's just a little technicality called "democracy" that stops me from seeing eye-to-eye with your ilk.

You sound exactly like one of the CCCP Stalinist commissars, when the Soviet tanks rolled into Prague in 1968... I know because I was there. I've fought in one revolution and one war. Where did you fight your revolution, buddy? In a shopping mall? If you really like Bush so much, sign up for infantry duty in Iraq, Mr. Patriot. There's guys over in Bahgdad who've been doing nearly a 2 year tour of war duty while you sit on your ass and wave the flag. The U.S. millitary is begging for enlistees and you're playing UT and peddling your psuedo-intellectual garbage on internet bulletin boards. Grow up and get a life, you sound like a juvenile with a testosterone problem. Your brand of patriotic clap-trap wouldn't have such a hallow ring to it, if your weren't such a coward.

There's nothing more shallow than a coward who won't stand up and be willing to put his life on the line for what he beleives in. Maybe that's why you like George Bush, he's good at talking the talk of a warrior, but when the chips were down in Vietnam, he was a tin soldier in the Texas National Gaurd. Bush is what Vietnam vets call a "fortunate son"... I won't elaborate but you can guess that it's not a compliment. I find it disgraceful that armchair "patriots" like you and Mr. Bush have the unmitigated gall to attack the millitary record of a man who performed honorably in combat. Don't tell me you're a vet because you ain't, buddy.....any honorable soldier doesn't attack the courage of another veteran who risked their life in combat. You'd probably wet your pants if you had to do tunnel rat duty in Vietnam. Go rock someone else's world, Mr. Right Wing man.... Here's my final piece of advice. Listen because it may save your life some day. If you go attacking the service record of a Vietnam vet with a Silver Star in the wrong place, you are likely to to end up on the Viet vet's "Civilian MIA List" and then you'll be harder to find than Hoffa's corpse

Last edited by Spiess on Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask to see his DD-214 and see how fast he says his was lost in the fire at the Records Division in St. Louis back in the 70's. Laughing

Note: Virtually every record lost in that fire was of WW2 vets, not Vietnam vets. Since then, nearly all have been replaced and rebuilt too.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiess wrote:

Quote:
I don't hate you or anyone else. I feel sorry for you. (snipped a bunch of Bovine Scatology)

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.... this reads like all the leftist propaganda in the country thrown into one bowl and tossed like a salad.

I'm inclined to go with Lew's suggestion to request for a copy of the guy's DD214.

Ask him what units he was with, what was his MOS, his job, his rank/rate, dates.

I've raised five children and I can smell a dirty diaper or a lie from the next room. Wink
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Spiess wrote:

Quote:
I don't hate you or anyone else. I feel sorry for you. (snipped a bunch of Bovine Scatology)

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.... this reads like all the leftist propaganda in the country thrown into one bowl and tossed like a salad.

I'm inclined to go with Lew's suggestion to request for a copy of the guy's DD214.

Ask him what units he was with, what was his MOS, his job, his rank/rate, dates.

I've raised five children and I can smell a dirty diaper or a lie from the next room. Wink

Funny! I posted a note to this Clown we will see in a day or two, I gotta go work now ill let ya all know how it goes when Im back thanks.
searcher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I find it disgraceful that armchair "patriots" like you and Mr. Bush have the unmitigated gall to attack the millitary record of a man who performed honorably in combat.

And what, may I ask would he call what Kerry did during his peace movement days, brotherly love toward his fellow Service personel serving in Viet Nam?
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the guy is certifiable!
anyways I posted the question about his dd-214 and no response I dont think Ill hear one.
Thanks for the back up everyone, and war dog
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Need a hand here Reply with quote

Need some ammo for this clown!

here is an exerpt to some of his assertions.

[quote]

Edited by Moderator: Long post with info already plentiful in this forum. Try asking specific questions for your assisstance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: