SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did anyone catch this??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Did anyone catch this?? Reply with quote

My wife and I were watching the President's speach last night and when he was discussing the beginings of the war in Iraq, did anyone else seem to notice the word and pause he used. He did not say fast, speedily or quickly he used the word Swift, as in the general context that we were Swift in our takeover of Sadams Baghdad. When he said the word Swift, he seemed to emphasize it just a little and paused just a little after it. I may be crazy, but I think it was just a little dig at johnboy and his failed run. At least I took it that way.

Some people say I suffer from insanity, but atually I kinda enjoy it.
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Did anyone catch this?? Reply with quote

Nutso wrote:
My wife and I were watching the President's speach last night and when he was discussing the beginings of the war in Iraq, did anyone else seem to notice the word and pause he used. He did not say fast, speedily or quickly he used the word Swift, as in the general context that we were Swift in our takeover of Sadams Baghdad. When he said the word Swift, he seemed to emphasize it just a little and paused just a little after it. I may be crazy, but I think it was just a little dig at johnboy and his failed run. At least I took it that way.

Well I saw the speech, and my husband and me did notice too that he lagged when he used the word Swift and it was my husband that said he jibbing Kerry for his crap.

It must be a MAN THING!!!! Laughing Laughing BTW you have a good kinda insanity.....enjoy it!

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Did anyone catch this?? Reply with quote

Nutso wrote:

Well I saw the speech, and my husband and me did notice too that he lagged when he used the word Swift and it was my husband that said he is jibbing Kerry for his crap. I might not of thought of that! It must be a MAN THING!!!! Laughing Laughing BTW you have a good kinda insanity.....enjoy it! My husband does!!! Laughing Very Happy Wink

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: