SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry - "should've --coldcocked him??????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snake king
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Kerry - "should've --coldcocked him?????? Reply with quote

In the January issue of Esquire Magazine, John Kerry was quoted as saying:

"Unfit for Command was a pack of lies. I said so at the time. My crew said so. The Navy said so. But a lot of money was put behind the lies. If a lot of money is put behind a lie, it will become the truth for some people - particularly if they do not get enough of the real truth. That's what I meant when I said I should've come back and coldcocked him. My definition of patriotism is to defend your country with the truth, no matter the consequences."
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurch got cc'd by the truth and he is bitter.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If a lot of money is put behind a lie, it will become the truth for some people

Who better would know this than old lurch himself? Too bad all of his money thrown behind him and at the Swifties failed to get him elected. Too bad for him, great for America, that is Laughing
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry - "should've --coldcocked him?????? Reply with quote

snake king wrote:
In the January issue of Esquire Magazine, John Kerry was quoted as saying:

"Unfit for Command was a pack of lies. I said so at the time. My crew said so. Who???????? Have Alston and Short come out and say anything, did the press anytime get to interview them, NO!

The Navy said so. But a lot of money was put behind the lies. If a lot of money is put behind a lie, it will become the truth for some people - particularly if they do not get enough of the real truth. That's what I meant when I said I should've come back and coldcocked him. My definition of patriotism is to defend your country with the truth, no matter the consequences."

Yes, the pack of lies, like your election group kindly admitted that your first PH may have been self inflicted and your Christmas Eve in Cambodia "so seared in your mind" before Congress was so truthful.
Like you throwing a gernade in a rice hole and getting your third PH was truthful. You lie you bastard then and you continue to do the same.
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He lied so much he believes his own lies. It is pathetic and disgusting. The fact he still holds and elected office is down right insane. What is wrong with people? Are they so desperate for hype that they enjoy printing these lies? I hold the media as culpable as that narcissist sick fool! Evil or Very Mad

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm reminded of a line from "Lawrence of Arabia". Spoken by a duplicitous Claude Reines/Dryden:

Quote:
A man who tells lies, like me, merely hides the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it.

-Wlm Shakespeare
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's more quotes from the article
the man is delusional... well, we all knew that
Quote:

My definition of patriotism is to defend your country with the truth, no matter the consequences.

Katrina stripped away the curtain, and we found there wasn’t even a wizard behind it.

They should have gotten him at Tora Bora. They should have gotten him before Tora Bora. They blew several opportunities, and now it’s much harder because all the bad habits he had–how he talked on his cell phone and the inattentiveness in the way he moved–have all been corrected. So now it’s much more difficult because of what Osama has learned.

A tranformation is taking place, so I’m very encouraged. But we have to translate it into people winning in the House and Senate and governors around the country. That’s one step in anybody changing anything or doing anything. You’ve just got to plow ahead and see where things fall.

One word I’d like on my tombstone to describe myself for generations to come? President would be a good one.

One person I can have lunch with? My appetite is too enormous. Can I get three? Four? Abraham Lincoln. Teddy Roosevelt. Winston Churchill. How about this? Could I spend some time on the road in Galilee with Jesus? I’d like to be present at a few miracles.

Rolling Eyes
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One word I’d like on my tombstone to describe myself for generations to come? President would be a good one.

I have a suggestion for Hanoi John's tombstone....

I anticipate there'll be lots of traffic!
GM Strong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fortdixlover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doll wrote:
He lied so much he believes his own lies. It is pathetic and disgusting.

I really don't think so. It's far worse.

I really believe he lies deliberately and purposefully, and has no sense of morals to dictate he should do otherwise.

The ends justifies the means in his mind.

That's the fundamental property of leftism.

-- FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: