SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Even O'Donnell gets it...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Even O'Donnell gets it... Reply with quote

Pretty amazing. When Lawrence O'Donnell labels "Bush Lied" for the tawdry and shameless smear that it was, you can be sure that the RECORD of Demo posturing on the existence of WMD was and is profound. Just think of the rhetorical energy that was put into propagating this smear. And they wonder why America refuses to vote them into office?

This is from McLaughlin's 2005 year-end roundup...McLaughlin is almost incredulous at O'Donnell's admission...

Quote:
MR. BLANKLEY: The bummest rap is that Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction. He did not.

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: Lawrence.

MR. O'DONNELL: I think I agree with Tony if what you mean -- the bummest rap is that Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before the war. That is the bummest rap.

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: That's a bum rap?

MR. O'DONNELL: Yes.

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: So you're with Tony on that.

MR. O'DONNELL: Yeah. He definitely thought there were weapons there.

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: Very edifying.

McLaughlin Group
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Me#1, PRETTY AMAZING!

Lunatic Larry had to have paused from his ranting long enough to actually do a little 'critical thinking'. The charge that Bush Lied is the height of idiocy.
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Sergei
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will never, ever forgive and forget what O'Donnell did when he hysterically called John O'Neil a "lying liar" about 50 times ... I am so surprised they have allowed him back on TV. It was the most disgraceful act I have ever seen on live TV. The man really needs to be on meds and a straight jacket.

Here:
http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/2004/10/breakdown.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: