SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ralph Nader THread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackfrancis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Ralph Nader THread Reply with quote

We believe it is incumbent on ALL presidential candidates to be totally honest and forthcoming regarding personal background and policy information that would help the voting public make an informed decision when choosing the next president of the United States.

SwiftVets.com is a tax exempt non-partisan public advocacy “527”organization consisting of, and limited to, former military officers and enlisted men who served in Vietnam on U.S. Navy “Swift Boats.” or in affiliated commands.

since this is a non partisan group interested in "ALL presidential candidates " it would seem to me a thread on Ralph Nader is on topic.
academicanarchist
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: I don't see... Reply with quote

I don't see the founders of this organization lining up to discuss the truth about the other presidential candidates. Their agenda is very transparent.
blackfrancis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: I don't see... Reply with quote

academicanarchist wrote:
I don't see the founders of this organization lining up to discuss the truth about the other presidential candidates. Their agenda is very transparent.

I figured by posting this thread and the the one on George W Bush, and their discussion of lack thereof would prove or disprove my point. call it an experiment, if you will.
academicanarchist
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Experiement Reply with quote

I figured that. I don't see them lining up yet.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you two having fun? Why don't you just exchange phone numbers?

Got all suited up to play and there is no game!
blackfrancis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
Are you two having fun? Why don't you just exchange phone numbers?

Got all suited up to play and there is no game!

no, there is a game going on, all right. the game is the exposure of the misrepresentation of this website from what it claims to be to what it actually is. unless someone can prove to me otherwise.

before anyone charachterizes me as a democrat, let me state for the record that I am a registered green party member (simply to try and create a viable alternative to the other two. I have never voted any party line, and do not activley support them other that as a number to attempt to help them become viable.)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: