SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rove To Be Indicted?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Rove To Be Indicted? Reply with quote

If in fact this is true and Rove is indicted in the whole bs Plame affair, the left wing is going to have their day. I will be sickened by their joy. I can't find any other confirmation of this.

(URL Deleted by Admin)

Admin Note: Those afflicted with BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) have been calling that indictment imminent for at least a year. Indictment or no, we have no desire to provide hits to that moonbat website. Interested parties may PM PC for info. Topic amended / me#1
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll be shocked if this turns out to be true. But I'll bet heavy money it's not true.

That site is a left-wing web site, and there's NOTHING about this in any of the major news outlets (if even close to true, you gotta know they'd be trumpeting it from the rafters).
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Comments deleted by Admin)

Admin note: Please refrain from commenting on matters relating to the administration of this forum. If you have an observation/suggestion/complaint, please direct it to a moderator or administrator via private message (PM). Thank you. / me#1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: