SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mychal Massie: "Teach the scoundrels a lesson"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Mychal Massie: "Teach the scoundrels a lesson" Reply with quote

Yet another conservative voice arises from Black America. I'm not familiar with Mr. Massie's work, but this is a fine introduction...

Quote:
Mychal Massie

WorldNetDaily Exclusive Commentary

Teach the scoundrels a lesson
May 23, 2006

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Memorial Day is the federal holiday that commemorates American men and women who died in military service to their country. So it may seem a bit incongruous – pursuant to same – that I suggest this Memorial Day we hold a wake for the living, in recognition of those who should suffer political deaths for their disservice to America.

That is exactly what had been going on in Pennsylvania leading up to its May 16 primary election. So-called lawmakers, perhaps more accurately referred to as "arrogant, ego-centric, self-serving politicians," thought Pennsylvania voters would continue to sit passively by while they looted and plundered the Commonwealth for personal gain.

<snip>

The tin potentates did what had always worked in the past: They swaggered and blustered; they promised and they attempted to deceive – but the end result had already been written. This time the people not only threw the tea overboard, but also the carrion who sipped same from the bowels of the building owned by the taxpayers. Seventeen incumbents lost their thrones. It was the largest Pennsylvania primary turnover in 32 years. The people of the Commonwealth had spoken – which brings me to my point.

<snip>

This Memorial Day, I urge you to take notice of people like Kerry, Reid, Kennedy, Lincoln Chaffee, R-R.I., Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., et al., who openly condemn the memory of fallen heroes. I urge you to pay strict attention to who supports the bastardizing of our sovereign legitimacy.

I say, without exception, that we make them pay at the ballot boxes. Do not fear the lie that one or the other is better than the alternative – that fabrication demands an answer to the question: "How well-off are we with them now?"

This Memorial Day, as we honor our fallen military heroes, we should start a wake – a death watch if you will – counting the days until we can kick them out of office, not sparing them because they belong to the Elephant or the Donkey party. Our military didn't sacrifice their lives for giant pachyderm-a*#es – they sacrificed their lives for our freedom.

Mychal Massie is a nationally recognized political activist, pundit and columnist. He is host of the widely popular talk show "Straight Talk." He has appeared on the Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, Comcast Cable and talk radio programming nationwide. He is a former self-employed business owner of over 30 years and a member of the conservative public policy institute National Center for Public Policy Research-Project 21.

WorldNetDaily - cont'd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: