SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SP4 Easterling, "Phoenix" C/158/101

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Looking for a shipmate?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crockspot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:38 am    Post subject: SP4 Easterling, "Phoenix" C/158/101 Reply with quote

I'm looking for an SP4 Easterling, I don't know your first name. You served in "Phoenix" C/158/101 as a CE in 1970. I would like to talk to you about 18 May 1970, if you are up to it. I am a relative of WO1 Saunders. You can PM me here, I will check back from time to time, or I can usually be found at ConservativeUnderground.com in the forums.

If anyone else served with Easterling, and can give me any info (like a first name or home town), I would appreciate it. I did see a few Phoenix callsigns in the memberlist here.
crockspot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an update. Got a first name of William, and a probable home state of Louisiana. I have a photo of him circa 1970 too. There is a William Easterling Masonry in New Orleans area. I forwarded that contact info to the historian (Gary Earls) at phoenix158.org . He has been wanting to locate him too. I'll let them make the first contact, if it's even him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Looking for a shipmate? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: