SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taking another look at these John Kerry's Military Records

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Taking another look at these John Kerry's Military Records Reply with quote

I was looking through archived files on my computer and came across the 186 pages of John Kerry Military Records that were provided to me by the Paperless Archives Website. Taking another look, they just jump out at me as fakes and horrible fakes at that.

I ask all of you, especially those who may have the real documents from their service to compare and take another look because something is definately not right in their form or substance.

http://www.swiftboatarchives.com/docfile/johnkerrymilitaryrecords.pdf

SBD
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking at a DD215 on page 20. Dated March 2001 sKerry is titivating his record. He deletes his 'Nam Service to replace it for Service with 4 bronze stars and a half dozen unit citations (with palms don't you know); remarkably petty.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, here's a link to an archive of the Kerry records as presented on his website...and the links to individual records all appear to be archived as well...both the URL and the "source" raw HTML indicates that this archive occured on Dec 09, 2004.

Wayback - John Kerry Military Records

Perhaps even more interesting, here's a link to archives that will depict the evolution of JohnKerry.com . I'm confident there's probably some interesting insights to be gleaned from that exercise in Kerryspin.

Wayback - JohnKerry.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: