SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time To Deport ALL Illegal Aliens
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Time To Deport ALL Illegal Aliens Reply with quote

Time To Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

Written by Doc Farmer
Friday, September 01, 2006

Remember back a few months ago? You know, before some ******* said he killed some kid a decade ago but really didn't, and before the one-year anniversary of a storm that was hailed by lib/dem/soc/commies as the final downfall of Dubya? Millions (see also: hundreds) of people decided to protest in the streets of America over its terrible treatment of people who break the law. Marchers went out with big signs in Spanish (see also: Mexican) and they were flying Mexican flags and demanding their "rights" to thumb their noses at the law, to invade our nation by the millions (see also: REAL millions), to obtain "free" healthcare that hardworking, taxpaying, LEGAL American citizens have to pay for with their taxes or their premiums, and other demands.

These protestors, however, made a tactical error in their early days of being a pack of whiney female canines. They flew the wrong flag for the cameras. Oh, it was bad of them to fly the Mexican flag, so their lib/dem/soc/commie handlers decided that they would all be more accepted if they flew Old Glory. Despite the fact that these people held absolutely NO allegiance to that flag, or the nation it represents.

And the mainstream media bought it, hook, line and sinker. Indeed, they helped to manufacture a new "truth" about these poor, misunderstood felons.

I'll bet you forgot all about that story until I brought it up, didn't you?

Well, here's a little reminder I'm sure you'll appreciate. It was in a story in WorldNetDaily. It's a United States Post Office in Maywood, California. Maywood, for the uninitiated (such as myself), is in Los Angeles County, about 120 miles from the Mexican border as the crow flies.

Take a close look at the top of that flagpole.

Now, I was a relatively good student way back when. Moreover, although geography was never my strong suit, I do know what is American and what is Mexican. A United States Post Office is, I'm pretty sure, an AMERICAN institution. In fact, the Post Office was specifically created in the United States Constitution. Sure, they overcharge for stamps and they are the bearers of bad news (see also: bills), but they are American as eating hot dogs, apple pie and the girl next door.

So why the [extremely strong expletive] is there a Mexican flag flying over an American institution?

Also, look at the foreground of the photo. There are a lot of cops there. Police are people who are supposed to uphold the law. Not just stand around scratching their donut-laden glutes and staring. They allowed pro-illegal protestors to harass and even beat up people who disagreed with them. Real Americans followed the law and the Constitution, and assembled peaceably. Illegals didn't. Did the cops protect Americans from this? Apparently, not very well. Hell, the cops couldn't even cut the right rope to bring down the flag, so up it stayed all day.

Folks, I've had it.

I have reached my limit.

It is time for America to take back our country from millions of illegal aliens -- felons -- who are doing everything possible to steal OUR rights, OUR money, OUR prosperity and OUR society.

We are told that we cannot deport 10 million aliens. Actually, it's more like 20 million. However, we can deport that many people. It isn't easy, but nothing worthwhile is. Moreover, taking back our country is about as worthwhile as it gets. You start by empowering ALL American law enforcement agencies to act as deputies to the INS/ICE. You're illegal? You're busted. Your family is busted, and EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN goes. Any employer who hired them is heavily fined and jailed.

In fact, you bust the "anchor babies" too. If mommy is here illegally, then junior leaves with her, instead of her staying here with the kid. I don't care if they're in a house, an apartment or a church spouting some bogus "sanctuary" claims. Kick them out. If the kid wants to come back, s/he can wait until the 18th anniversary of his/her birth. Hopefully, directly into the military for four years (during which they have to learn English, Civics (the non-Honda variety) and the correct pronunciation of "yuh wunt fries wit dat?").

Will the kid suffer? Yes. But the suffering is caused by the parent for breaking the law, and hiding behind their child to avoid the consequences.

I don't care if they're from Mexico, Russia, Canada, Outer Mongolia (is there an Inner Mongolia, and would all Mongolians be referred to as "innies" or "outies"?), Vulcan, Q'o'nos or the freakin' Twilight Zone. If they're breaking the law being here, then throw them out. No trials, no long prison sentences, no "repatriation centers" -- if you're not American, and not here legally, then you're on the next plane out. No appeals, no excuses. Just a LOT of evidence taken (DNA, fingerprints, iris scans, ear scans (which are as individual as fingerprints), facial geometrics, shoe size, etc.) to make sure they NEVER come back into this country under any circumstances.

Don't like it, lib/dem/soc/commies? Tough excrement. ILLEGAL ALIENS DON'T HAVE AMERICAN RIGHTS. They're not citizens and not even close to being citizens. Quit pretending otherwise. Quit lying.

At the same time we're throwing these jerks out, we need to build a very long, very high, very tough double-fence along the border to the south, and the borders to the north. Yes, borders. Don't forget, there's a long stretch of US territory ( Alaska ) which isn't linked to the contiguous 48 to their south. Two fences, 50 feet apart, razor wire on the top, pressure/vibration sensors on the polls and in the 50-foot gap, PLENTY of cameras and manned watchtowers, UAVs on patrol, etc. And Border Patrol agents. ARMED Border Patrol agents, and plenty of them. You try to cross, you get one warning shot, and the next one is between your eyes. Yes, I once again believe that the only deterrence that will work for some people is extreme sanction. In other words, you try, you die.

I'm sure I'll be branded a hate monger or a racist for saying that (exactly what "race" is an illegal? I believe they come from almost all countries....), but the first duty of a government is to protect its citizens and its integrity. Frankly, they're not doing it. Bush isn't doing it, Clinton didn't do it, nor did Bush 41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford. Congress sure as hell isn't doing it.

However, we are supposed to be the "government". Therefore, it's time we started kicking some major ass. Letter writing won't work. Petitions won't work. Voting won't work, because BOTH sides of the aisle are actively working AGAINST America's security. I'm almost to the point of suggesting that we just start taking our many Congressmen and Congresswomen, dragging them from their air-conditioned limousines, and physically kicking seven kinds of excrement out of them for their abuse of power and their ignorance of a major security threat. Why do I suggest violence against our so-called "leaders"? Because 1) they're not leading, 2) they're not listening, and 3) I no longer believe that anything else will work with these isolated, ivory-tower sh!theads who ignore our needs as a nation and their oath to protect this country and its laws.

Now, what about LEGAL aliens? Should we assume that all people with an accent or a different skin tone are illegals? No. If they're legal, we should do all we can to protect and embrace them. LEGAL immigrants are our strength. We're a melting pot, and always have been, and should always remain. That said, it is OUR duty as citizens to help these people assimilate into our society. Many charities, such as Catholic Charities and Lutheran Social Services, help to bring legal immigrants and refugees within our shores, and we should support that. However, those charities should also help in the assimilation process, instead of dumping these folks into a house or neighborhood with no guidance about their new society.

Oh, and let's not forget all those jobs that Americans "won't do". I've heard a lot of talking heads, political pundits, elected officials and even the President say that. We're a can-do country, and we've got a bunch of people telling us we "can't" or "won't" do work. That's about the most insulting thing I've ever heard from these so-called leaders. Here's a suggestion. The next time folks are needed to pick lettuce, hang drywall, nail shingles or make beds in a hotel, let's drag these bozos from their air-conditioned offices and have them do an honest day's work. For a change.

We need to take our country back, folks. From the Illegals, and from the government. By any means necessary.

About the Writer: Doc Farmer is a writer and humorist who is also a moderator on ChronWatch's Forum. He formerly lived in Saudi Arabia and Qatar, but now resides in the Midwest. Doc receives e-mail at docfarmer9999@yahoo.co.uk.

This Article Was First Published On ChronWatch At: http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=23499

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well stated as usual, Doc.

Unfortunately, many are concentrating on Muslims so hard (and hard not too), they have turned a blind eye to this other danger as it slowly creeps across the nation.

Many have said we cannot depeort all 12 million or so that are here illegally. I say deport as many as they find and keep looking.

To me, the key word is ILLEGAL!

What part of that is hard to understand?
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really are the dumbest country on the planet when it comes to securing our Nation. Everyone on the outside takes advantage of that weakness and sooner or later we will pay dearly.

Independent that leans right of center.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomSgt wrote:
We really are the dumbest country on the planet when it comes to securing our Nation. Everyone on the outside takes advantage of that weakness and sooner or later we will pay dearly.

If we're the dumbest, it's because we keep re-electing these ******* s (Deleted by Admin/me#1) to Congress. I'm sick to the back teeth of the lot of them.

(Deleted by Admin/me#1)

Admin note: Please refrain from posting comments relating to the administration of this forum. If you have a complaint/observation/suggestion, please advise our forum staff via private message. Thanks/me#1
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomSgt wrote:

Exactly. And does anyone doubt money is involved? We do not just pay with having to 'press one to hear this message in English', but we pay straight out of our pocket books...........the cost of appeasement. It stinks. Evil or Very Mad

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doll wrote:
PhantomSgt wrote:

Exactly. And does anyone doubt money is involved? We do not just pay with having to 'press one to hear this message in English', but we pay straight out of our pocket books...........the cost of appeasement. It stinks. Evil or Very Mad

Which is why it is important to start kicking some political heiney.

dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc is echoing the thoughts of many Americans again this week.
Well said Doc. You sure know how to turn a phrase for the best effect.

And Doll is sooooooo right on the cost of all these illegals being here. It's costing us big time.

I'm with you Doc, let's start cleaning house both in the govt. and deportation of illegals.
Only problem I can see with cleaning out the govt. is, who the HEdoubleL are we going to replace them with? All the people who we put in those positions seem to get corrupted real quick with the 'Power' thingy and ignore the will of the people who put them there.

I am starting to think there is no solution that will work. I only know it's a colossal mess.

Dusty
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
Doc is echoing the thoughts of many Americans again this week.
Well said Doc. You sure know how to turn a phrase for the best effect.

And Doll is sooooooo right on the cost of all these illegals being here. It's costing us big time.

I'm with you Doc, let's start cleaning house both in the govt. and deportation of illegals.
Only problem I can see with cleaning out the govt. is, who the HEdoubleL are we going to replace them with? All the people who we put in those positions seem to get corrupted real quick with the 'Power' thingy and ignore the will of the people who put them there.

I am starting to think there is no solution that will work. I only know it's a colossal mess.

Dusty

Replace them all with people who have to take an oath that they will perform certain duties when they get into office. For example, they must pass a constitutional amendment to term limit the house and senate. They must also promise to stay in their office for a single term and no longer, or they'll be in serious trouble with their constitutency (make it a legally binding contract). Also, have them change congressional rules to abolish ALL forms of lobbyist activity or influence. They must respond to constituents, not corporations.

Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc, I'm with you on the TERM LIMITS NOW! 100%, and am not new to that incredibly functional solution.

I must part company with you, however, on the "lobbying" by industrial/economic/business interests. They are as much a part of our citizenry as John Q. Public and have the same constitutional, God-given right to petition this government as they see fit. Assuming term limits were enacted (I'd be for 2 terms max), their ability to influence legislators with contributions to campaign coffers can be cut in half...almost immediately.

We've just GOT to get the "career" out of "career politicians".
noyesj
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is wrong with this picture?

We pick these (illegal aliens) house them until they have a hearing

than some court says we must let them go. I do not get it.

Edit: Removed terminology - EJ
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1 said
Quote:
Assuming term limits were enacted (I'd be for 2 terms max), their ability to influence legislators with contributions to campaign coffers can be cut in half...almost immediately.

We've just GOT to get the "career" out of "career politicians".

I agree completely. Most all politicians are concentrated on their next election, and therefore are beholden to the money interests rather than their constituents. Some individual states HAVE instituted term limits over the last few years, (my state of Michigan has) but the big problem is they have a grandfather clause that those already in office were not subject to the limits. Thus we have these same old long-in-tooth pols who can keep on runnng again and again til they die.

As to anchor babies the real problem is with the Liberal Court's interpretation of the 14th Amendment. Currently, the citizenship granted 'anchor babies' is protected by the 14th Amendment which was written after the Civil War.
From this article from the Denver Post written last year:
Quote:
........The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides that "all persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof are citizens of the United States."

At the time the amendment was approved, the author of the clause, Sen. Jacob M. Howard, said the phrase relating to jurisdiction meant, "This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners ... ."

In subsequent years, the courts invalidated the assurances of Howard; at this stage, an amendment to the Constitution seems the only means available to change the law....

Not so long ago in Ireland, there was a policy of granting residency and possible citizenship to anyone who had a baby there. In Dublin hospitals, births to foreigners made up 25 percent of the total. That fact forced a change in Ireland's constitution in 2004. It now reads:
"Notwithstanding any other provision, a person born on the island of Ireland who does not have at the time of birth of that person at least one parent who is an Irish citizen or entitled to be an Irish citizen is not entitled to Irish citizenship or nationality unless provided by law."

Change a couple of words, and it is a safe bet that that amendment would receive a high level of popular support in the United States.

A Denver talk show host recently announced confidently that the current policy on anchor babies could never be changed in this country. But then, a few years ago, no one in Ireland thought that the country's constitution could be amended, either.
The American Resistance

This type of amendment could be upheld if we had Judges who believe in 'ORIGINAL INTENT' (i.e. The intent of the original writer of the amendment re the meaning of "jurisdiction").
Gotta clean out the Courts too!!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post Shawa. Another necessary requirement to solving the problem falls into place.

Term limits.
No automatic citizenship for persons born here unless at least one of their parents has citizenship.
A new crop of legislators who will bow to the will of the people.
Prosecution of those who knowingly hire illegals.
The deportation of all those who are here illegally now.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Dusty
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noyesj wrote:
What is wrong with this picture?

We pick these (illegal aliens) house them until they have a hearing

than some court says we must let them go. I do not get it.

That's why you don't "house" them anywhere. You put them before an administrative hearing immediately upon arriving at an ICE substation. If they're US citizens (and they can PROVE it), they're set free. Otherwise they're immediately deported. And I do mean immediately. If they feel they've been unfairly treated, they can appeal at the US Embassy in whatever country they've been returned to. But they go through the appeal process THERE, not here.

Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

while we're at it:

no more voting their OWN raises... that should be voted on by those who voted them into office....

and no more cushy retirement ! SS for them!

and NO grandfather clauses!

and IF we have 'jurisdiction' over them... haha! we'd be picking 'em
up and deporting 'em...

time to walk w/ signs around the offices of congressmen/women and

judges...

btw, the illegal alien 'march' over the weekend was a bust here in
Phx.... said only about 800 showed up... lol!

and a bunch of protestors protesting the protestors showed up also!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw doc, when ya get a chance I wanna know how you REALLY feel
about this stuff! lol!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: