SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just how blatantly anti-USA is the AP?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Just how blatantly anti-USA is the AP? Reply with quote

Photographer has "strong" insurgent ties: Pentagon
Quote:
Photographer has "strong" insurgent ties: Pentagon
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Pentagon said on Monday that an Iraqi photographer working for The Associated Press and held by the U.S. military since April was considered a security threat with "strong ties to known insurgents."

Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman said there was sufficient evidence to justify the continued detention of Bilal Hussein, 35, who AP said was taken into U.S. military custody on April 12 in the Iraqi city of Ramadi and held since without charge.

I always believed the MSM had a fondness for our enemies, but now they have joined the other side. This AP photographer was caught with insurgents and had explosives residue on his clothing. This creep wasn't just embedded with the other side, he was helping them.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Just how blatantly anti-USA is the AP? Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
This creep wasn't just embedded with the other side, he was helping them.

Jack, we don't know that as a fact from what I read in this story. However, I'm totally comfortable with this "reporter" remaining in US custody until they're prepared, as the story relates, to hand him over to the Iraqis for whatever judicial remedies they may choose.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10,
I agree with you. And I too am comfortable to allow him to remain in custody until the matter is cleared up one way or another. Let's just hope that the gunpowder residue on his clothing (noted in several articles on this subject) is taken into consideration along with the other evidence.
Jack
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
Me#1You#10,
I agree with you. And I too am comfortable to allow him to remain in custody until the matter is cleared up one way or another. Let's just hope that the gunpowder residue on his clothing (noted in several articles on this subject) is taken into consideration along with the other evidence.
Jack

I too agree with you both. Having said that I would like to also say that the AP like so many in the "confused media" report such incidences as if they were on the side of the enemy. It is apparent where their sentiments are and as far as I know, we 'just do not hold' enemies for the fun of it. It is ashame that this story, like so many others cannot be reported truthfully stating facts without the ad lib and innuendo's.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: