SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks Swift Vets...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Thanks Swift Vets... Reply with quote

I joined just to lend support and say thanks to the Swift Vets.
No matter which side that you are on, you have to digest all available info on the subject and make a choice of whom to believe.

I believe the Swift Boat Vets.

Admittedly I am a staunch conservative that is appalled by the hatchet job of the liberal media. Their mission is to report not to indoctrinate, but they have strayed from their duty.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Kerry entered the service to make a name, seeing himself as the heir apparent to Camelot. While that is his business, the actions of a man desiring such an important role is a window to his character, and if he were to become the leader of the free world, then it is my business...

I am not a vet, one year too young for service as the War ended, but have many family members that served.....Kerry is an insult to their memory and effort......

Swift Boat Vets, Rock on.......

Doc
RNO
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc is a friend of mine that I invited here...He is one great friend and conservative...Thanks for signing up and lending your support....Wes
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support to you both...and yours is the first topic to be moved to the new forum. Smile

It was designed to consolidate messages of support for the guys who have put it all on the line (again) and they can come right here (if they ever get a chance) for an adrenalin boost and a WELL DONE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: