SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry - Talk About a Sore Loser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Kerry - Talk About a Sore Loser Reply with quote

Just when you think he can't sink much lower:

Quote:
Talk about a sore loser

As American Thinker predicted on Thursday, Richard Clarke’s appearance on Bill Maher’s HBO show provided another platform for him to posture and preen, but not to respond to any serious questions about the growing threat of Islamofascism through the 1990s.

I hope you won’t be too stunned to learn that Bill Maher did not ask any of Michael Scheuer’s questions. In fact, in one jaw-dropping rant, Mr. Clarke, comparing the current president’s administration with his father’s, and pontificated about what a “dumb idea” it was to liberate Iraq. This from the man who told Sandy Berger that if Osama bin Laden were driven from Afghanistan he would “boogie to Bagdhad” (see p. 134, 9/11 Report)

Still, Mr. Clarke’s inevitable performance, and make no mistake, that’s what it was, failed to win the “Statement Most Likely to Delight the Moonbat Blogs” that night on Bill Maher’s show. That prize goes to the droning, long-faced junior senator from Massachusetts, John F. Kerry

After telling Maher that he and Te-RAY-zuh went to Vermont to celebrate her birthday, Kerry and the condescending comic had the following exchange:

Maher: “You could have went [sic] to New Hampshire and killed 2 birds with one stone.”

Kerry: “I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and killed the real bird with one stone.” [delighted applause and laughter from the crowd]

Clearly this offensive statement has one thing going for it. For once Mr. Long-Story-Longer said something in less than five minutes, the meaning of which was crystal clear. It was designed to appeal to the people of the ilk of the silly passel of goofs who created the embarrassment that is Ned Lamont. It echoes the crazed musings of Cindy Sheehan.

Sore Loser Con't

I find this comment outrageous and am not a bit surprised we don't hear about it in the lamestream media. From a former Presidential candidate and a potential candidate as well, even if liberal, this is just way over the top.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This loser is desperate for traction and is already a political pariah to the ultra-leftists now guiding the Democratic party. Swiftees (and America), rest comfortably.
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew,

You're close, but can't give you the cigar you richly deserve...
Quote:
Kerry: “I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and killed the real bird with one stone.”
You or I say that about a sitting Democrat president on live TV, and the 'jack booted thugs' would be waiting for us the minute we got off the stage!!!!! If you look in the dictionary you'll find a picture next to the definition of 'Treason'...it's sKerry isn't it?

Deuce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: