SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On History Channel learned of link between Iraq and Germany

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonhyo
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: On History Channel learned of link between Iraq and Germany Reply with quote

Saturday or Sunday(late night, early morning) I watched a documentary showing the link between Germany and Iraq went back to Hitler. Showed that a famous leader (Mufatte ?, Iraqi leader) left Iraq when the British attacked, and went to Germany where he was taken in, and became pretty powerful there. He was given charge of a group of Muslims to attack the British, Americans and anyone who was fighting against Hitler. He was promised by Hitler, that all Jews and Christians would be removed from Muslim land. I also learned that Saddam's foster father was a fighter with this guy, and taught Saddam to hate and fight against Jews. I had never heard this before. So all this stuff from MSM and the Liberals about, "We just need to talk to them" is just BS!!!
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the Grand Muftee of Bagdad. Germany had interests in the Mid-East in both wars. In the 2nd they manuevered to get British oil in both Iraq and Iran. The Arab Nationalist Party/ Baathists are conciously patterned after the Nationalist standard, the Nazis.

-Wlm Shakespeare
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am learning new things about WWII almost weekly. About 2 months ago, I watched a WWII documentory that was exactly about that. How Hilter was involving the muslims in his end game. It was really interesting and I don't remember learning that in my World History classes Surprised

MJ
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to 2 brothers - former Muslims the other week on the John Ankerberg show (sunday night)

they said they are taught from little up to hate the Jews and told that the jews eat Muslim babies... ick...

they also sad that the only 100% sure way to get to 'paradise' in Islam is to die a martyr. That would be why so many make themselves into human bombs and their families are upset by it...

the brothers are doing a translation of the Koran into what it really means to us.... ; not sure if it's done yet. they did have several books, dvds etc.

they also said they do not believe in defeat - cause of course, Allah is with them... that is why they say the holocaust didn't happen etc.

hmmm.... guess that 'd tie in with Hitler now wouldn't it ? Shocked
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: