SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LGF alert: Flipper’s spinning like crazy on Seattle TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: LGF alert: Flipper’s spinning like crazy on Seattle TV Reply with quote

Flipper’s spinning like crazy on Seattle TV right now... video soon...

UPDATE at 10/31/06 11:43:27 am:

Did I just hear a different excuse? Now he says he was talking about “those who didn’t study before the invasion of Iraq?” Oh brother.

UPDATE at 10/31/06 12:03:35 pm:

Kerry thinks he’s doing the right thing by being so confrontational, after his weak response to the Swift Boat controversy. But this press conference was a complete disaster. He could have defused the whole thing by simply saying he was sorry to the troops for any misunderstanding, or some such political palliative. Instead, he went all the way angry right out of the gate, with an unhinged anti-war talking point smokescreen, stopping along the way at every single left-wing fallacy. Say goodnight to your political future, Flipper.

UPDATE at 10/31/06 12:53:02 pm:

Allahpundit beat me to the video encoding, so he gets the bandwidth hit (scroll down to see it):

Video: Kerry says GOP afraid to debate “real men”.

-- FDL
GodBlessVets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: LGF alert: Flipper’s spinning like crazy on Seattle TV Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:

Kerry says GOP afraid to debate “real men”[/url].

So what does that say about him, considering W and the GOP debated against him in 2004?
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: LGF alert: Flipper’s spinning like crazy on Seattle TV Reply with quote

GodBlessVets wrote:
fortdixlover wrote:

Kerry says GOP afraid to debate “real men”[/url].

So what does that say about him, considering W and the GOP debated against him in 2004?

That caused me a laugh... I remember DLing the debate and watching with interest..... and the LEFT are still crying that W was lip sinking with a 'hidden receiver/earphone'

Laughing
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should show us all what a "real man" he is by signing SF-180 so we can see what a war hero he is! Somehow I don't think it will happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: