SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USS Endicott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Thank You! Reply with quote

THANK YOU VETS!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
AND FOR KEEPING AMERICA SAFE!

I'm praying that this change of direction for our country does not hurt our great men and women in the military. They deserve our support now more than ever. I pray that the swing voters, who turned the wheel and changed the course of this war, will still support our troops and back them against the oncoming onslaught. The Berkely, Code Pink types will see the election results as support for their views and soon they will be spewing their anti-military garbage all over the tv. America may be in for rough times, but I still believe in her and our military and she will prevail in the long run. Unfortunately, we may have to go through dark times first.

The thought of America betraying another group of people who put their faith in us and will suffer because of that faith sickens me. Who will trust America if we leave the Iraqi people high and dry? What has happened to honor and commitment? When the Dems pull us out of Iraq, I want our soldiers to know that they can hold their heads high - they did not falter, waiver, or fail. They did their jobs admirably and honorably. The American citizens, the media and the politicians are the ones who will have failed.

God Bless America
Remember our Vets this Veterans Day!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto from me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: