SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez Kissing in a Tree

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez Kissing in a Tree Reply with quote

Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez Kissing in a Tree

One reviewer of their most recent film Grindhouse writes “I am worried people might not understand the references to the old movies it pays tribute to”, well to be sure it pays tribute to really, really bad movies, but more importantly and something this reviewer doesn’t understand, the viewers are not complete imbeciles and crap will come across as crap.

John Travolta’s career was resurrected after starring in Pulp Fiction and actors took notice, yet Bruce Willis and Kurt Russell made a mistake playing in this man hating movie. Bruce Willis plays the role of a psychopathic military officer in command of an AWOL military unit. In the history of America’s military have we ever had an entire group of military people go renegade? In the movies they love this sort of thing though and to stress how evil these men in uniform are, in addition to desertion, they are murderers and rapists as well. No fear though, there is a super tough stripper with a machine gun leg to kick their asses and save the day.

That was part I, in part II, we witness psychopathic ‘Stunt Man Mike’ (Kurt Russell) derive sexual satisfaction from ramming his ‘Death Proof’ car into other vehicles, killing the attractive ladies inside. We already have man hating in progress, so why not ratchet up and be racists as well. Liberals cannot help themselves when portraying black women; they are always single, like to fight or be physical and have foul mouths. They are never shown as ladies or intelligent. The black woman might be witty, clever and sarcrazical, but not intelligent and definitely not in a traditional nuclear family. Well you get the idea; Stuntman Mike gets his butt kicked by two very foul mouthed black women and the token ‘white’ New Zealander. They have to dupe us, ya know? Conservative Adam Sandler in his most recent movie ‘Reign on Me’ portrays blacks in a strong traditional sense. This is one of few times the black family has been shown in a strong and healthy manner in the history of cinema and a Conservative, per norm, showed it.

Leaving the cinema a few thoughts came to light. Bruce Willis career will be revived if the latest installment in the Die Hard series proves a hit. Kurt Russell needs to call John Carpenter and get ‘Thing II’ in production as soon as possible. Liberals hate the traditional nuclear family, the white male, and harbor a racist attitude towards blacks that shows every time they are on screen. The self loathing on display from Q&R makes one think they fancy each other in the ‘Liberal’ sense. Quentin and Robert up in the tree kissing, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

One last thought. Quentin when will you come up with something original? Seems each time I witness one of your movies it’s the same Kyoshi Kurosawa, Sergio Leone and John Carpenter rip-off. Which is not all bad considering Carpenter makes really bad movies now and the others are dead, but you lack originality. This lack of original thought along with your attraction to Robert must be the source of your self-loathing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: