SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Enormous Crime

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: An Enormous Crime Reply with quote

Sickening !!

http://eagles.soft-vision.com/node/184

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0312371268/ref=sib_dp_pt/104-0503645-3199120#reader-link
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POWMIAS:

After the 2004 election GW Bush, by name credited the Switboat Vets with giving him the election. At the time there was no doubt in my mind we did that. We should have acted then and tried to get something done with the POWMIA issue. There is just to much data out there supporting these findings and making John Kerry and John Mc Cain and there actions in 1992 purly political and not in the interest of the US Military, the USA and these POWMIAs.

Alas, GW Bushs' ratings are in the sub basement. It appears that these POWMIAs will need the next potus to do the job. What do you think the chances are that John Mc Cain if elected President will give a rats patoon about the POWMIA issue.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocsparky101 wrote:
POWMIAS:

After the 2004 election GW Bush, by name credited the Switboat Vets with giving him the election. At the time there was no doubt in my mind we did that. We should have acted then and tried to get something done with the POWMIA issue. There is just to much data out there supporting these findings and making John Kerry and John Mc Cain and there actions in 1992 purly political and not in the interest of the US Military, the USA and these POWMIAs.

Alas, GW Bushs' ratings are in the sub basement. It appears that these POWMIAs will need the next potus to do the job. What do you think the chances are that John Mc Cain if elected President will give a rats patoon about the POWMIA issue.

despise jane mccain
if he gets in i may leave the country
think i'll be ok
doubt he'll win
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCain couldn't beat Hillary, Obama, or Edwards. Not much consolation, I know, but I doubt he will ever be president.

Last weekend I was helping at a water station at the Rock and Roll marathon in San Diego. When a Marine ran past carrying the Marine flag a lot of people applauded. Awhile after that, a guy ran by with a POW/MIA flag. Same applause.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: