SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iraq War Vets Need Help with Swift Boat Style Group

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Iraq War Vets Need Help with Swift Boat Style Group Reply with quote

I am writing on behalf of a group of Veterans from Op. Iraqi Freedom that are looking for advice and assistance in forming a group very similar to that of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. All contact links are dead except for these forums.

My guys are Veterans of The Iraq Survey Group and the Document Exploitation program. "The ISG & DocEx Vets for Truth" if you will [just for the moment].

The latest information from these ops. is not really getting to the public and therefore the debate in the public domain is far off base from an appropriate starting point.

It is striking how similar in concept the campaign I am putting together now is with the Swift Boat Campaign. There is a book based on captured documents called 'Both in One Trench' including corresponding documents found seperately in Iraq and Afghanistan. Needless to say this makes for a long list of statements by politicians that need to be corrected, publicly.

I have read every word on the subject matter of 'Both in One Trench' for years. However, My normal day job is managing a rock band so I am a little over my head on organizing a group for my guys that comes anywhere near The Swift Boat Vets. I volunteered to help the authors with the media end of this, and then I realized what stage they are at with the project - NOW I AM TRYING TO CALL IN SOME REINFORCEMENTS

YOUR COUNTRY…THE FREE WORLD NEEDS THE SERVICE OF THE SWIFT BOAT VETS AGAIN.

PLEASE HELP,

Gary J.
Volunteer
'Both in One Trench'

Admin note:
Gary, I deleted the duplicates of this post for you and left the discussion running in the Geedunk. I'll leave this one here in the vets forum as a marker, but lock it so that people will respond on the main thread:
http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23603

Welcome aboard and I know that there are a lot of people who visit this board who can offer advice and help.

Thanks very much and good luck,
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: