SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vets & ACDU Only - Muster Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavDoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there! I am know at work as HM3 but usually resopnd just as well to Bev. I have been in the Navy for just at 4 years and I am stationed at the Naval Hospital in Bethesda. I have a 12 year old son and as you may have guessed I joined a little later in life I am a single mom not by choice and attempting to instill in my son a value for his country and strong morals that seem to be lacking in this country right now. He is proud of his mom and wants to join the Navy when he is old enough.
I am not nor I have been on the front lines but I feel that I do an important job right here in Maryland taking care of our combat wounded.
I want to thank you for your help in preventing a national tragedy this past election day for exposing John Kerry for what he really is, a disgrace to my Navy and my country.
Not great at talking about myself but wanted to let you know that all our wounded Marines and Sailors at Bethesda thank you as well. They know what we are really fighting for Very Happy
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A belated "Welcome Aboard!" to Keys & Ebbark & Kit and to our most recent arrival, NavDoc! Wink

THANK YOU ALL for your service to our country. We are honored by your participation here.
keithee02
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all. I was in the Navy from 92-98 and served on the USS Arkansas and the USS Rainier. I want to post an article addressing "Don't ask don't tell" (legislation Kerry Sponcored) and the current Hate Crimes Legislation. It important and I hope you will all take the time to read it.
brucetlee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee

US Army 1970 to 1980

Commo God

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

US Army 1970 to 1980
yosemitesam
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Mustering In Reply with quote

Republic of South Vietnam: USA Special Forces (P) - 1963;
4th Infantry Division - 1966;
5th Special Forces Group (Abn) 1966-1967;
173rd Infantry Bde (Abn) 1967;
Various Locations/Units (S.Korea, US, W. Germany) 60-82
DD-214 available on request.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavDoc wrote:
Hi there! I am know at work as HM3 but usually resopnd just as well to Bev. I have been in the Navy for just at 4 years and I am stationed at the Naval Hospital in Bethesda. I have a 12 year old son and as you may have guessed I joined a little later in life I am a single mom not by choice and attempting to instill in my son a value for his country and strong morals that seem to be lacking in this country right now. He is proud of his mom and wants to join the Navy when he is old enough.
I am not nor I have been on the front lines but I feel that I do an important job right here in Maryland taking care of our combat wounded.
I want to thank you for your help in preventing a national tragedy this past election day for exposing John Kerry for what he really is, a disgrace to my Navy and my country.
Not great at talking about myself but wanted to let you know that all our wounded Marines and Sailors at Bethesda thank you as well. They know what we are really fighting for Very Happy

Thank you for your service NavDoc. You betcha your work is importent!
Could you please pass along that same message to all the sailors and Marines under your care on my behalf? God bless them , and you.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
jrwhite85
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Intro Reply with quote

been in the Army since 1981 - when I first attended West Point, then went to the 82nd (86-89), the 2ID Korea (90-93 yr), then back to Bragg until 98, when I went to Canada to be an exchange officer, thence to Italy to join the NATO staff where I was until 2004. I am now at James Madison University teaching ROTC.
Branch: PSYOP
Favorite color: Red
Favorite sound: Swiftees speaking the truth about John Kerry and other traitors.
Firedawg
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RVN 10-70 to 2-72

2nd Brigade, 52nd Recon, 25th Infantry 10-70 to 5-71 Chu Chi

MACV Team #64 Chou Doc Province, Tan Chou District Team 5-71 to 2-72
05B (RTO)
Always wanted to thank the Seawolfs and the boat crews for their fine support on our ops.
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Brilliant Reply with quote

Bruce wrote:
Knew it wouldn't be long before you guys found a peaceful way to keep down the jihadi....congrats. While I'm not a swiftboater, spent some time sending the troops back from Cam Ranh Bay in 1970...A landlubber then, saw the error of my ways and quickly took up sailing when I got home in '71, bought a sailboat in '73 and never looked back. Just want to congratulate you all on recognizing the importance of doing what you're doing. Takes a little bit of the sting off this embarassment. We can only hope no more VVAW decide to run for office. I certainly don't hold anything against their service...other than their disservice to their country and their fellow soldiers in arms...just as today. The fact that our Senators can't even see what they do as 'comfort to the enemy' is beyond me as it is to all of you I'm sure.

just one more recommendation...suggest an additional "required" registration item to make it easier on you guys to check, should it become necessary....like Basic Training Unit, or Rank and Discharge Date or some such.* Congrats again,

CRBDeuce
Ft. Dix, Ft. Gordon, 22nd Repl Bn, Cam Ranh Bay
note *: That was my first post...a couple hard drives ago, for those who haven't seen a 'CRB Deuce intro', it was the first post after the threadstarter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47
Page 47 of 47

Jump to: