SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Non-Swiftee Support Group

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stupson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: A Non-Swiftee Support Group Reply with quote

Sent the below to the 50 or so folks in my address book, mostly vets.

May I suggest other supporters do the same?

Plagerize/modify the hell out of it if you want, but get the word out and don't be limited to FOX!!

All,

I’m beginning to get really pissed at the media for not allowing the Officers and others in Kerry’s Swiftboat unit, to include his ENTIRE CHAIN OF COMMAND, to set the record straight on what this bum really did in Vietnam. These guys are being judged and dismissed without having been heard. I believe Vets, especially Vietnam Vets, should be heard once, at least.

By more than a 20 to 1 ratio his fellow Lieutenants and all his superiors have attested that he was somewhere between untrustworthy, a coward, or arrogantly anti-military. Yet only the 1 on Kerry’s side gets publicity.

Please see their website at www.swiftvets.com and email FOX News to get off their duffs to report on this story. If 220 out of 229 of these Vets are complete liars, then there is not much hope for the U.S. I know better. Help them get their day in court.

Please forward to all in your address book.

Stu
Army Retired---Swiftees, we got your back!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: