SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Horowitz: "A Point in Time"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: David Horowitz: "A Point in Time" Reply with quote

I just happened to catch this David Horowitz lecture on C-SPAN this morning and was mesmerized (again) at Horowiitz's stunning grasp of the odious liberal/progressive ideology.

I've ordered his latest book, "A Point in Time". I expect you will too.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us know how you like it.

I don't have time to read the printed page much lately, but as soon as this comes to audible, I can order the audiobook.

Thanks for the link!
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: David Horowitz: "A Point in Time" Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
I just happened to catch this David Horowitz lecture on C-SPAN this morning and was mesmerized (again) at Horowiitz's stunning grasp of the odious liberal/progressive ideology.

I've ordered his latest book, "A Point in Time". I expect you will too.

If my memory is correct, Horowitz was one of the liberal/progressive insiders for several years.

I suspect that his own story is quite interesting.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvuskong,
You are correct in that Horowicz was deeply entrenched in the liberal/progressive ideology. He even admits that he once thought that the teachings of Marx was his goal.
Fortunately, Horowicz is now an ardent conservative, and having listened to him in recent years, he now says that he was just wrong and arrogant during his liberal/progressive years. He is now one of the best advocates of conservatism and the free enterprise system out there. He has seen both points of view and fully understands how the liberal/progressive ideology is presented and all the traps it uses to ensnare people.

Jack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: