SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2004 Campaign - Videos and Documentaries

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: 2004 Campaign - Videos and Documentaries Reply with quote

Swift Vets and POWs for Truth

2004 Campaign Videos

• "Any Questions?" - August 4, 2004

• "Sellout" - August 20, 2004

• "Gunner" - August 26, 2004

• "Medals" - August 31, 2004

• "Dazed and Confused" - September 17, 2004

• "Friends" - September 21, 2004

• "Never Forget" - September 30, 2004

• "Why?" - October 13, 2004

• "They Served" - October 13, 2004

Documentaries

• "John Kerry's First Purple Heart"

• "Christmas in Cambodia"

• "No Man Left Behind"

• "No Man Left Behind - Part II - 3rd Purple Heart"

• "The Sampan Coverup"

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:47 am; edited 8 times in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: C-SPAN Archives Reply with quote

While I've been to C-SPAN numerous times in the past, on my most recent visit I noted a newly (at least to me) revamped presentation of some Swifvet & POW related videos. I thought I'd begin to post them here for the benefit of interested viewers...
  • Road to the White House, March 28, 2004
    Road to the White House first featured a brief telephone interview with Dick Cavett and John O'Neill, now a Houston lawyer, regarding the program to be shown. Next was featured ABC's June 30, 1971, "The Dick Cavett Show," during which John Kerry, a decorated Vietnam War veteran turned war protestor, and a fellow Navy veteran, John O'Neill, debated the Vietnam War and America's policy towards Southeast Asia. Kerry represented Vietnam veterans opposed to the war, while O'Neill supported the U.S. policy in Vietnam.
  • Unfit for Command: Book Party, Sep 21, 2004, Regnery Publishing
    A book party was held for John O'Neill, co-author of Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry from Regnery Publishing.
  • Advocacy Groups and the 2004 Elections, December 6, 2004, Annenberg Public Policy Center, University of Pennsylvania
    The panelists discussed the role of their independent groups in the 2004 presidential campaign. These groups are not new, but they (including tax statute number 527 groups) spent an unprecedented amount of money on campaign advertising. The first panel represented Republican groups and the second panel represented Democrats. Examples of ads were shown and the panelists discussed their strategies and experiences. After their presentations the panelists answered audience members' questions. Mr. Steven Crowley participated by telephone.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: