SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Expresses "Regret" for not Fighting Back Har

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Kerry Expresses "Regret" for not Fighting Back Har Reply with quote

Stated on CBS Face the Nation, Sep 2, 2018

Quote:
MARGARET BRENNAN: Do you regret not fighting back harder against the Swift Boat attack ads?
FMR. SECRETARY KERRY: I do regret that- and I say this in the book. I'm very clear, and I take responsibility for it. It is my- it's my ultimate decision. I'm responsible for it not having happened. But yes I believe it was vital, particularly in the last days of the campaign, to be addressing advertisements that were such a grotesque distortion of the reality of what happened in the rivers of Vietnam.

Full transcript: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-john-kerry-on-face-the-nation-september-2-2018/

1. How do you "fight back harder" against the truth?

2. How does he still not realize the opposition to his candidacy, led by the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth, picked and supported by a vast majority of Vietnam Veterans from all branches of the Military, was a personal quest to deny him the presidency due to his outrageous lies and distortions of our honorable service in Vietnam?

A quick reminder for any unaware of Kerry's egregious actions: http://www.wintersoldier.com/

He made his bed, we made him lie in it.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew...like fine wine, you’ve improved with age. Unfortunately the very question itself, as you’ve capably identified, suggests the obduracy and myopia of the media, as well, on the subject. Yesterday’s “Tour of Duty” is today’s “Russian Collusion”...neither of which will survive close scrutiny.

Not until Kerry is stone cold dead and gone will historians, again, be free to reexamine the subject. I’m comfortable with the fate history holds in store for John Forbes Kerry, more fiction writing be damned.

Hope life goes well for you and all my old SVPT shipmates Wink
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Kerry today Reply with quote

So glad to see you guys and this forum still active. Have not drifted by this way for some time now. Much relieved to see we still have this forum because from the rumors floating around it seems Kerry is considering trying again.
We stopped him cold the first time, we can well do it again. Bring it on Mr. Kerry.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those rumors are part of why I Posted the article, Dusty.

Even if the guys have disbanded, I want Kerry and his crew to poke their noses in and see there are others of us who won't forget. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: