SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bottom Line: Swift Boat Vets are credible; Kerry is not.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard Christiansen
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Bottom Line: Swift Boat Vets are credible; Kerry is not. Reply with quote

As a Vietnam Vet, please let me restate the obvious: the Swift Boat Vets have provided alot of credible information and they are right. I spent a year in Vietnam - in the jungles, in the rice fields, in the fire bases, around the villages, in the Infantry - Big Red 1 and 25th Division. I saw or heard nothing remotely resembling what Kerry came back and described before Congress, which he has never disavowed to my knowledge. What he did could have faded into the past, except now he chooses to run for President, not on his Senate record, but of all things, on his military service, which I thought he claimed was something to be ashamed of with all the war atrocities he along with most of the rest of us vets supposedly committed. He made it an issue. He owes it to the American people to explain it. He hasn't and he won't, because he can't. The Swift Boat Vets have. I've reviewed their backgrounds, their pictures, their statements, and they make sense and I believe them to be honest. John Kerry is at best, a very confused man, and at worst a total fraud, I've not determined which it is yet. Kerry supporters, thanks for listening; some good friends of mine are Kerry supporters, usually its only because they are uninformed and die hard Democrats, so have the courage to admit the obvious. Thanks for listening. And thanks to all you other patriots and vets, and most of all thanks to you Swift Boat Vets.
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Bottom Line: Swift Boat Vets are credible; Kerry is not. Reply with quote

Richard Christiansen<p>
I have heard Chenoweth's and O'Neils radio spots on Sean Hannity and agree with you. These are down to earth Vet's not Multi-Millionaire supposed heroes.
[/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: