SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

With Deepest Gratitude

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kansasgirl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: With Deepest Gratitude Reply with quote

Veterans such as yourselves have been my heroes since I watched the Vietnam war footage on the nightly news in the sixties with my parents and saw the sacrifices you made. I never understood those who turned against our soldiers, and I never will. I see that the Swift Boat Veterans are under attack again from the Kerry people and some members of the media, for doing nothing more than telling their side of the story. I am so proud of your group! Everyone I have seen appearing on O'Reilly and Hannity and Combes did an excellent job. I have gladly contributed to your group and bought the book too, I can't wait to read it. Lastly, I think Alan Combes had a hard time arguing with John O'Neill tonight, for not only did Mr. O'Neill present compelling facts, but his quiet sincerity was very convincing even to a man who did not want to believe it. Thank you all, once again your courage moves me to tears.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: