SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry at the VFW?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Kerry at the VFW? Reply with quote

You know, I once went to a company Christmas party at a VFW post that had been rented for the occasion. As the saying goes, you don't buy beer, you just rent it. So when I had to answer the inevitable call of Nature, I was surprised to see that every urinal had a sticker with Jane Fonda's face on it...placed strategically.

If the VFW places a large order for Kerry campaign stickers after his visit, we'll know why.

Wink
SpookGroup_Stache
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: vfw Reply with quote

On their web site http://www.vfw.org Bush is top and center, Kerry is mentioned further below.
Let us wee what he has to say to the V.F.W., more importantly let us see what the vets have to say to him. What would happen if a bunch (all?) of them just stood up and turned their backs on him like he turned his back on them. Would he stab them in the back again????
US Naval Security Group
www.SpookGroup.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: