SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's FBI files & Nixon's secret to win the war

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Kerry's FBI files & Nixon's secret to win the war Reply with quote

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2004/kerry.pdf

I was reading some of Kerry's FBI files when he was the leader of the VVAW. While I did not read them in detail I found a few interesting items. They worked with communists (inside and outside the US) and had plans to supply tapes to Hanoi Radio to convince our troops to surrender... etc. Some of this has been documented in other posts but I though it deserved a new thread for the FBI files link and something I spotted on page 49 of the 50 page PDF file. It is from a newspaper in Oklahoma.

Kerry's fellow VVAW thought that he had political aspirations. Sounds familiar...

Kerry is constantly in arguments about/with a guy named Hubbard. Kerry is trying to get Hubbard off the executive committe because Kerry thinks that Hubbard never served in Vietnam.

The Sunday Oklahoman plublished a story and in it Kerry says "Nixon campaigned for office partly on a platform that he had a secret plan for ending the war". Now, where have we heard about a secret plan to end the Iraqi war??

Kerry "says of 234 congremen's sons eligible for service in Vietnam, only 21 went there and only one was wounded." Was Kerry directing Michael Moore-on in F911?

He acknowledged that some of his views might work against the continuation of a world made up of nations..."

Also there is a segment where he talks about who might get the democrat's nomination for president. If it is not Kennedy, McGovern or Muskie but someone like Humphrey there would be a fourth party movement in the U.S. Ralph N., you need to put this on your website. Very Happy

"Since the current administration took office, Kerry said, that Cambodia has been brought into the war..." Kerry, I thought we were there in December of '68 or January of '69?? So Nixon go us in after a week or two in office??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: