SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think Kerry's actions are truly treasonable...U decide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Were Kerry's actions treasonable in your honest opinion?
Vote YES
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Vote No then Yes then Don't Know then vote YES
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: I think Kerry's actions are truly treasonable...U decide Reply with quote

http://adlusa.com/treasdef.htm
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just added the poll for your entertainment.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they were stupid, not treasonous. I think so because I read that treason requires not just "aid and comfort to the enemy," but the intent to provide that aid and comfort.

To be honest, having a cousin who served in Vietnam, and after almost twenty years of having Kerry as one of my senators, I honestly think that John Kerry never intended to "give aid and comfort" to anyone but John Kerry.

A man so self-absorbed that he would sacrifice anyone else for personal gain; yes.

A traitor; he's not competent to be a traitor. He'd have to accept a higher authority than himself. Not likely!
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that Scott Grady has come out with his belief pertaining to kerry being a traitor...perhaps we can focus on this issue. It has merit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: