SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FREE PRIVATE ENGLAND
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickb wrote:
Marine4life wrote:
Halt who goes there!!! Troll alert

so I am a "troll" if I disagree with 4moreyears and the level of hazing vs. Abu Ghraib prison abuses?

Rolling Eyes

I would not call for a troll alert because someone disagrees with me. Some think the MIS-CONDUCT at Abu Ghraib is tantamount to Aushwitz or Treblinka. Not hardly...definitely not worthy of England doing 35 years in prison. Disgraceful??? No...just embarassing and counter productive to our national image. Those who disagree with this view point play into the hands of European elitists and Michael Moore.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guy's stop it with my troll alert, as I explained earlier I was directing it at LOGAN. You can see his post is gone now. I was not refering to any of your posts on ABU, 4moreyears and Nick you can rest assured that I was not speaking to you. Logan had a Kerry Billboard posted that was not appropriate on the swiftvets site. Ok lets have a group hug now and get back to the war. Semper Fi.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears,

As one of the Moderators who dealt with Logan, I can assure you that Marine4life was not calling you out.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I would not call for a troll alert..."

I knew that Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: