SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beware of the stealth liberal and the ........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Beware of the stealth liberal and the ........ Reply with quote

nice conservative. The liberals face a quandary. Tom Weiskopt once said of golfing great Jack Nicklaus, " He knew when he teed it up on the first hole he was going to beat you, but worse yet, he knew that you knew he was going to beat you." My version follows: We know the truth about John Kerry, worst yet, we know that they now know the truth about John Kerry. So do they throw him to the wolves or find another candidate? I think they will mount an all out attack on the truth tellers and will use their Salem Town tactics that has worked so well for them in the past.

I don`t worry about the " foam at the mouth " liberals like Matthews, Hunt and Carville. They`ll beat themseves. I worry about Tim Russert. His subtle, stealthy tactics. John Kerry will eventually be on Meet the Press and the questions Tim will fail to ask is what concerns me. Tony Snow, the conservative is such a nice guy but I only hope his workouts with Denise Austin will build his muscles and stiffen his spine.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Tony Snow is so nice.

They need to sic John Gibson on this story and keep Brit Hume on it, too - both of them are bulldogs when they get ahold of something.

They stay relatively pleasant and will never provide a sideshow act such as Carville and Mathews have, but they can be devastating debating opponents.
pmc3rcc
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need more people to write to the media.Letting them know most people can plainly tell whom they plan to vote for.And their integerty as
far as balanced reporting is blown.The public doesnt want thier opinion on this story they want FACTS.
Everyday that goes by without the mainstream media covering this story as they would if it were a republican who stood accused is a testament to just how biased the media has become.
Most Americans know the media slant, but are not aware just how bad it is. Just imagine what this country would be like if they get thier wish and
suppress the truth about kerry.
I watched kerry's DNC speech and if people only knew how he had already betrayed most of what he said he would try to accoumplish if elected.They would see him for what he is.
Just look at his record.Bush is going to clobber him with his own record
Hold all media accountable,If you see or hear an untruth dont let it slide EMAIL them.let them know .When they figure out they are fooling noone and it goes to their credibility and enough people let them know.Maybe the slant wont be at such an angle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: