SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great job, Dr Letson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Great job, Dr Letson Reply with quote

There is a reason why we honor heros...it is because they are few and far between. It is generally not easy to do the right thing. It is most often the hardest thing to do.

I have been in your position....ebroiled in a controversy not of my own making and having to make the choice to do the right thing. Because of the stand I took, people lost their jobs, ...ack it was awful......but......trust me, in the end, when all the bullets stop flying and the stench of gun powder leaves the air, everyone will be better for it.

Just think of this. A SMALL group of men with a comparatively small amount of money, stand to be responsible for rescuing this country from a fate worse than the terrorists could ever deliver.

I also appreciate the fact that you feel this. I know it hurts, but that is good too. You are truly one in a million and you have all my support and respect and I am sure, that of millions of others. Hang in there guy:))
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just heard Dr. Letson on Hannity's show - very effective speaker!

BZ's Doc!

Your service is much appreciated!

(Hannity's show will stream in three formats on www.hannity.com until tomorrow's show starts)
McCloud
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Letson,

I know it's not easy to have others question your motivation or your credibility. And what you and the other Swift Vets are going through is the most disgusting thing I ever thought my country was capable of producing.
Please hang in there. You don't know me in person, but you do know me. I'm the average Joe just like you. I heard your interview on Hannity today and I KNOW you are a decent and honorable man. Hold your family close and your Swift Boat Vets comrades. You are a principled man in my estimation. If there is ever anything any of us can do to help you out, please ask. You Sir, are definitely among friends.
DirtyBirdFan16
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Dr. Letson with Neal Boortz Reply with quote

Dr. Letson, I enjoyed your conversation with Neal Boortz the other day and wanted to thank you for coming forward with your knowledge of/experience with John Kerry. It was a wonderful conversation. I look forward to buying the book on the 15th and have already checked out where I am going to get it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
phoenix22
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also, heard your conversation with Hannity and am very troubled by the things that are being stated as fact. I personally thought our tours in paradise were in the past. I guess I was wrong....

How in the heck can you run for the top office in the country, predicated on a third of a tour and giving aid and comfort to the enemy? Even Audie Murphy didn't get 3 hearts in 4 months....... unbelievable....... thanks for standing up, Doc.
Jimbeau!
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: We have GOT to REMEMBER... Reply with quote

...the opposition from the Dems is NOT from classic "liberals". JFK and BOBBY were classic liberals. They, like Harry Truman, Henry "Scoop" Jackson, and Zell Miller were liberal in the sense that they were open to to the ideas and opinions of the opposition. By contrast, the Dems nowadays are not interested in the thoughts of the opposition because they are now LEFTISTS and want NO opposition!!!
Which means, we have got to fight HARDER to get the truth out, since they control the electronic and print media.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: